new guy here

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by twothousandgt, Mar 27, 2006.

1. hey everyone, Earlier today, I finally got a 2000 GT Mustang, one that I have had my eye on for a few weeks at the cadillac dealership where I work. 44k miles for $13,500. It has magnaflow cat back and x pipe, b&m short shifter, steeda CAI, Accufab throttle body, Accufab plenum, lowered with Tokiko gas shocks on black 18" saleen wheels, accompanied by the Anniversary addition Cobra brake uograde with 13" brembo rotors.here it is:
    View attachment 481465
    lemme know what you all think, I love it!

2. Looks good, and welcome :nice:

3. Welcome to the board, your Mustang looks great :nice:

Any pics of the engine?

4. awesome......welcome..................and we should start off right..........nice wheels...:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ......just kidding......sorry......dont yell...........................................::mad: :mad: :mad:

post more pics..........want to see inside that beast..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. :nice: nice car, and welcome to the boards. Be careful the "mod" bug is going around. If you catch it you might start dumping money into modifying your car....its highly contageous and its that time of year :D

6. +1 for the bug.........need mods now.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

7. Welcome... :SNSign:

Looks like maybe you were lurking before your big buy... :D

That's cool... Welcome to the wonderful money pit of Mustangs.... not that it's a bad thing but might as well start canceling the yearly family vacations and buying some "track" stuff for the weekends at the track or the car show. :p

Hope you got a good deal buying a summer car in the northern winter. :spot:

ON EDIT: Btw, are you sure that's a 2000? I thought the 1999 was the only one that had that spoiler...?

8. Welcome aboard.

9. my wife calls it a money pit... i call it a "hobby".

10. i actually like the black on red...........

11. Guess I was wrong about the spoiler cause your friend's car is a 2000 and he has that spoiler. Learn something every day... :nice:

12. The 99 and 00 Mustangs got that type of spoiler.

Very nice car, show some more pictures.

13. Nice Ride, Have fun at the track with it...

14. not a huge fan of the wheels, imo they would look better in polished or chrome but otherwise nice car!

15. I like the wheels; Welcome

16. bueatiful car... wanna race???? lol j/k welcome

17. Welcomeeeeeeeeee, I haven't read any of the posts yet, but nice car! :nice: And just remember...there's no such thing as a stupid question.

If you haven't checked it out yet, and if anyone hasn't mentioned it yet, let me be the first to tell you to try some Seafoam in your engine if you haven't ever. This stuff is amazing: http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=561567

18. Aren't the 99s badged with the 35th anniversary badges?