new guy here

hey everyone, Earlier today, I finally got a 2000 GT Mustang, one that I have had my eye on for a few weeks at the cadillac dealership where I work. 44k miles for $13,500. It has magnaflow cat back and x pipe, b&m short shifter, steeda CAI, Accufab throttle body, Accufab plenum, lowered with Tokiko gas shocks on black 18" saleen wheels, accompanied by the Anniversary addition Cobra brake uograde with 13" brembo rotors.here it is:
View attachment 481465
lemme know what you all think, I love it!

• Sponsors (?)

awesome......welcome..................and we should start off right..........nice wheels...:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ......just kidding......sorry......dont yell...........................................::mad: :mad: :mad:

post more pics..........want to see inside that beast..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome... :SNSign:

Looks like maybe you were lurking before your big buy... :D

That's cool... Welcome to the wonderful money pit of Mustangs.... not that it's a bad thing but might as well start canceling the yearly family vacations and buying some "track" stuff for the weekends at the track or the car show. :p

Hope you got a good deal buying a summer car in the northern winter. :spot:

ON EDIT: Btw, are you sure that's a 2000? I thought the 1999 was the only one that had that spoiler...?

fluffyrunnells said:
awesome......welcome..................and we should start off right..........nice wheels...:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ......just kidding......sorry......dont yell...........................................::mad: :mad: :mad:

post more pics..........want to see inside that beast..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i actually like the black on red...........