New hood and drag racing pictures!

Got my new hood on and went to Bristol this weekend. Enjoy!

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

View attachment 325399

IMG_0128.jpg

View attachment 325401

IMG_0117.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Bristol was nothing but awesome to us Saturday! They had the track prepped and even had the scales open too! You guys that are close need to check out their Street Fights track days. 5 bucks to watch, 10 bucks to drag race all you want. They also have autocross set up on several of the events.

I don't remember what rpm I left at. I know it wasn't super high. I was on a set of pretty worn BFG KDWS tires. Thought I would finish these off before I buy a new set of tires.

what are you going to get for tires? Another set of street tires or just a set of DR's for the rack? Yeah bald street tires will kill your time especially your 60', what was that anyway?

best 60 ft I could get was a 2.1. Next set of tires are going to be a set of Falken Azenis RT-615s. Going to do some autocross this year and though this tire would be a good entry level tire. Plus, with a 200 treadwear, I bet it would hook ok at the drag strip. When Fun Ford Weekend rolls through in August, I'm going to have my chip burned for my mods and I'm also going to start looking for a new TB.

nice, your got a better time then i'd get i'm sure.

i would like to take it down within a month though, probably give it a quick tune up, and swap the rear end gears out.

i've gotta practice launching, i had it decent, till i started to launch higher so it wouldn't bog, now i'm just spinning. gotta lower the psi in teh tires though.