New laptop!!

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
So my dad just gave me a laptop:D :D , it is actually a kind of funny story. My dad is a consultant. Last year, they sent my dad a Panasonic Tough Book when his dell's harddrive crashed. Well my dad forgot to turn in his dell. They never mentioned it and so it just sat in his office for about a year. Today i mentioned that I wanted to maybe buy a used laptop or get one on no tax day and he told me he had pretty nice one sitting downstairs in his office. WTF?/ when were you going to tell me? He also had another hardrive that they sent him when they sent him the toughbook.:nice: I took the new harddrive and put windows XP on it along with the new service pack and all the security junk, now I have a perfect functioning dell for free. Now I have 40 gigs of space, Help me fill it up...:rolleyes: you know what I am talking about. I am about to download quicktime, limewire, and other stuff that my dad recomended. Tomorrow I am going to see if ican get a USB wireless, cuz ours got stepped on:mad: :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

It would be different if he went and bought me a new one, but this was just collecting dust, I think it is really nice for what it is, the only thing wrong is the mouse pad has a mind of its own, but no worries, I got a wireless mouse!

Guys I am scarrred for life... I downloaded a movie called "myfriends hot mom Mrs. Jenna" that was 4377 KB and it ended up being two gay black guys... steer clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1