New look for my Stang..*NSFW*

ROBSLXTASY

Founding Member
Dec 18, 2000
Thought I would show off the new rims.. You might be able to see them? Took me awhile to make out a mustang..
ed6a0978.jpg

ed6a08ab.jpg

ed6a0205.jpg

ed6a0fb8.jpg

ed6a0ee3.jpg

ed6a0e65.jpg

ed6a0d7b.jpg

ed6a0a8c.jpg

ed6a030d.jpg

ed6a10a1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

ha

Hell no thats not my wife. In the famous words of some guy somewhere singin a song or somethin, "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife".. My wife is beautiful but not skankalicious..:D I can't remeber this girls name but a friend of mine is a photographer and wanted to shoot my car with her so I volunteered after much thought and consideration..:rlaugh:

ok

Grill was cut out when i painted car..
Rims and tires:
weld Rodlites
Front: 15x3.5 with generic 165/50/r15's
Rear:15x8 with Hoosier Quick Time 26x10.5x15
I have 93 cobra front rotors and complete rear end so it makes them stick out a little furthur than normal usually it looks like this..
ee591377.jpg
but I am saving those rims for the photo shoot with victoria thornton (playboy playmate)..

Wow - sexy pics (the car and your new "friend").
Yes - the Cobra wheels need to be saved for a playmate model. Think it will really happen?
This thread got me thinking - what ever happened to that guy who owned that mid 70's Stang? He always got various girls to pose with his car as he took pics.

Your pics (and model) look better though :nice:

Holy boobs that girl has an ugly face, mansonozz beat me to it. Id hit it...a few times...as long as her face was turned to the side...and her hair covering her nose lol, but AWESOME pics, id give alot to have a girl like that on my car, and yea and I like the wheels haha, always love the skinnies look :nice: I like them alot more then the cobras

Oh yea and did you get to see her change during shots? And also I like the grill cut out.