New look for my Stang..*NSFW*

• Sponsors (?)

yep

aaron11272 said:
Wow - sexy pics (the car and your new "friend").
Yes - the Cobra wheels need to be saved for a playmate model. Think it will really happen?
This thread got me thinking - what ever happened to that guy who owned that mid 70's Stang? He always got various girls to pose with his car as he took pics.

Your pics (and model) look better though :nice:

Same guy..His name is James. He has a ton of models he shoots now. And yes the Thorton shoot will happen..:nice:

ROBSLXTASY said:
Same guy..His name is James. He has a ton of models he shoots now. And yes the Thorton shoot will happen..:nice:

Damn thats the same guy???! Ill say he really is moving up quickly, thats awesome, congratulations to him.

Roland69 said:
mob....I'd be happy with what you got look at my avatar (she is better than some big boob'd chick that looks like a stripper)

haha this is good.

Hey rob, submit that to 5.0 Mustangs for babe of the month and say its your wife, youll win

shoe them all but this one. She looks pissed or somethin but in the other ones she looks good

ed6a0fb8.jpg

mob said:
Holy boobs that girl has an ugly face, mansonozz beat me to it. Id hit it...a few times...as long as her face was turned to the side...and her hair covering her nose lol, but AWESOME pics, id give alot to have a girl like that on my car, and yea and I like the wheels haha, always love the skinnies look :nice: I like them alot more then the cobras

Oh yea and did you get to see her change during shots? And also I like the grill cut out.

this is what the offswitch on the lightswitch is for....:nice:

You are the dude i have been looking to get ahold of.. someone posted a picture of your car in another post when i was looking for wheels on my blue LX.. i was going to PM you with a couple questions, but didnt know who owned the car.. let me know if you wouldnt mind me hittin ya up with a question or 2. Thanks!

heh

Heh you guys are funny. Her face looks strange in most of the photos partially because I was not the focus, the real photographer was.. I was taking shots off to the side.. His pics turned out much better..PLus he has a way nicer camera..