New paint, new hood, new sides, new rear, NEW PICS!

17yroldstanger, looks like you have a rival, seeing that I am only 17 too. :D Seriously though, you are the one who turned me onto this hood, thanks for the inspiration.

• Sponsors (?)

418079_34_full.jpg

418079_30_full.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think it looks sweet but IMO a newer style Cobra R spoiler would top it off :nice:

I didn't give my critical analysis in my previous post so here goes. Love those rims. Brings out the shine that your car has. :nice: The a$$ end of that thing though. Looks like it needs some trim. :D Definitely unique though. Paint looks clean and sharp and very sweet man. :nice: The hard lines created by your choice in body features gives you more of a new body style Mustang box-like look. Not a fan of the front spoiler but I'll be nice and not say it makes it look like a snow plow. :D Nice lights- UPR has some great products and their lights are one of them. Addition- the long black antenna sticks out. Get UPR products shorty billet antenna to give it a nice touch. :p Very nice overall. I know, I know. At least HairyCanary hasn't ripped you up yet :rlaugh:

I'm not too crazy about the bumpers either...however, i'm really not crazy about the fact that you guys are seventeen also and obviously not as poor as me lol. you guys do have the benefit of not being girls and having other frivolous things to spend money on.

17y/ostanger...your car looks nice, i'm suprised i haven't seen you around town yet. when i do we'll have to race just so you can feel good about yourself LOL

5.0stangette said:
I'm not too crazy about the bumpers either...however, i'm really not crazy about the fact that you guys are seventeen also and obviously not as poor as me lol. you guys do have the benefit of not being girls and having other frivolous things to spend money on.

17y/ostanger...your car looks nice, i'm suprised i haven't seen you around town yet. when i do we'll have to race just so you can feel good about yourself LOL

sure thing :nice: its all in good fun

rustang94 said:
I think it looks sweet but IMO a newer style Cobra R spoiler would top it off :nice:

I'm not a fan of that spoiler, a little too big for my taste. I'm going for the smooth, low, and clean look, if you get what im trying to say. I think that spoiler would just break that up too much. Don't get me wrong though, it definitely suits the real Cobra Rs, but those are also basically race cars. I like the stocker just fine.

I think the best front bumper for our cars is the ventoso front. It's sort of like a cervini's stalker front but the vents on the corners are one big whole. It's a little hard to find that bumper, though. I wish they made a replica.