New paint, new hood, new sides, new rear, NEW PICS!

• Sponsors (?)

balderman said:
was your car alawya silver? did you have the entire car painted, or just the new pieces?

Yeah, it was always silver (opal frost), and i did have the whole car painted. Really refreshed I think. I thought the original paint was in good condition until i saw it after it was done, and it still has to be wetsanded and buffed out. I can't wait til then.

LOVE the hood, LOVE the front, LOVE the wheels, LOVE the paint, dont really like the rear....but like you said you do so more power to ya!....there is just something about the rear that just doesnt do it for me, but as an overall package i love the car...

Anthony

I don't mind any of it, but at first I wasn't sure about the rear bumper...here's what I came up with

Possibly issue #1: The wheel problem mentioned previously. Get those wheel wells filled out, that might make it look less awkward.

Possible issue #2: The wing. You say you're not too into the Y2K Cobra R wing, but maybe get it photoshopped, it might look better than you think once you see it on there.

Love the front bumper, the lights, the whole freakin thing, man! :nice: