New photoshops...

Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by MrBobMarley, Jan 18, 2004.

1. New photoshops... **DUW**

Okay, been searching for a shot of some good looking wheels and found some today. They are off a roush stage2 stang that belongs to firemanz in the 4.6 forums (props to you man, sweet car :nice:). I'm messing around with my comcast web space, so I'm not sure the pics are gonna work, but here goes.

Here's the one I started with first:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:banana:

2. whoa. great photoshops man. I like the sonic blue

3. Thanks man, I'm diggin that one too.

4. I'm diggin' dark grey and black.

5. Good looking picks. It is good to know that the car will look great with modern looking wheels.

I like the look of the retro wheels, and the concept style wheels that the red car had been photographed with for the press kit, but these modern 5 spoke wheels look great too. Good to know!

6. Here are some black bullitts, boyd coddingtons, fr500s (I think), and y2k cobras(I think).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want to see any wheels on a different color than black, let me know, I'll post em up.

7. Wow, I like those photoshop pics man, especially the dark gray one. That one is hot! :hail2: Can you make a pic of one with chome American Racing Torq-Thrusts?

8. Love the sonic blue.

9. Dude I got so many torq thrust II pics, here's one.

[​IMG]

Here's a ton more, new pics on all 3 pages.......click

10. Hey Bob think you can do a spoiler delete on that green one p oh and add a pair of black racing stripes? That's pretty close to what I am thinking how I want mine to look.

11. rims can make all the difference. Good work, those pics look great

12. Why not? Wingless green:

[​IMG]

13. damn.....nice work.

14. can someone put those black bullitts on that wingless green and make a bullitt look alike. I love those black bullitts and I love the Bullitt cars. That would be sweet if someone did that.

15. The green bullitt is soo Steve McQueen. :hail2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Silver with deep dish rims uhhhhhhhhh :drool:

17. Wrap it up...I'll take it. Man I think I'm gonna save this one to my hard drive I think THAT is what I want.

18. Can I get some '95 Cobra R's on? :)

19. I too, enjoy the green bullitt

20. Bring it on :banana: :banana: :banana: