New Pics my suspension done

dlaul01

Apr 2, 2005
These are some pics of my suspension done steeda drop springs 1.5 inches steeda caster camber kit new kyb gr-2 shocks and struts. New ball joints brakes. Other is my buddys 347 vert problem i am having i posted thread in the other topic. My caster camber kit is set to race i need to set it to street i know i have to remove the top 3 bolts then i guess the middle big bolt is this hard. Hope you guys like the pics feedback is great thanks!!

View attachment 380735

View attachment 380736

View attachment 380737

View attachment 380738

View attachment 380739

View attachment 380740

• Sponsors (?)

I like the drop - it's just right for a practical car IMHO.

Maybe you can post up what you did with the isolators (re-used OEM's, got poly, ran without them, etc) just so we all know how that factors into your nice ride height. :nice:

I re used the oems. And i got the steeda sport c's i beleive there called my buddy in the pic has tokico adjustables up there in the black one i like my suspension better then his when i drive his car. Ya it cost me all in all around a grand to do it. I love the way it sits now i just have the problem with my camber i have to adjust it steeda sending a diagram of how to put it on not adjust it i have yet to take the big bolt in the middle off when i get home im going to try it and see if how easy this is to adjust. Thanks for the compliments tho guys.. makes the money spent feel more worth it.