New pics of TangerineGT96's Mustang!!

May 20, 2005
Arkansas
Here's some pics we took today of his car..

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

:banana: :SNSign:

Attachments

• DSC00147.jpg
    DSC00147.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00152.jpg
    DSC00152.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00148.jpg
    DSC00148.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00150.jpg
    DSC00150.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00151.jpg
    DSC00151.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00154.jpg
    DSC00154.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Sponsors (?)

I don't totally agree with the first 2 responses.

Hood looks good (same one I plan on getting for mine next year) , although it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of alignment.:owned:

Grille has GOTTA GO! :nonono: :nono: :notnice: :puke:

Grille Dilete for the Win!

Alll just IMHO!

I like the hood, but it does need to be lined up. I love the color, though he does need some touch up... and while I like my billet grille (and catch flak for it) it just doesn't look right on that car, maybe if it had an emblem or something, but something doesn't look right. I'm sure its a work in progress though :p

myponyrocks said:
I like the hood, but it does need to be lined up. I love the color, though he does need some touch up... and while I like my billet grille (and catch flak for it) it just doesn't look right on that car, maybe if it had an emblem or something, but something doesn't look right. I'm sure its a work in progress though :p

I'm sure he will.. it looks even better in person.

The reason his hood is misaligned is because it flew up one day and busted his windshield.. he never got to take it to the shop to get it aligned.

yea i know my hood is not staight but if you knew the problems that i have had with it you wouldnt want to mess with it the grill is a unsure thing:shrug: other than that i like it i didnt post the pics myself cuze i dont know how soo thanks jason for puttin them on there and it not a hat it is a bandana those are my gang colors:rlaugh:

TangerineGT96 said:
yea i know my hood is not staight but if you knew the problems that i have had with it you wouldnt want to mess with it the grill is a unsure thing:shrug: other than that i like it i didnt post the pics myself cuze i dont know how soo thanks jason for puttin them on there and it not a hat it is a bandana those are my gang colors:rlaugh:
You love to scratch parking curbs :D