New pics....

• Sponsors (?)

My god, your Mach is absolutely gorgeous. You have achieved Zen with the ride height. It's perfect. Those wheels on your 95 are incredible too! :D You definitely have some of my most favorite cars on here. The engine compartment on your 95 is spotless!

dam dude, yeah i like these guages better, especially at night, lol, dam, i never noticed you guys redline at 6800.....HOLY shiiiit lol, you have so much more .....lol Everything hahaha, plus the silver bezel would match with my center concel piece cause thats silver too along wit the cobra shift knob...and thanks for posting the pics man.

No problemo....:D

Originally Posted by whyask
Dustin when you guys going cruising again..?? ...drop me a pm !

We pretty much try to cruise every weekend...I will hit u up next weekend..

Originally Posted by Shiroelex
My god, your Mach is absolutely gorgeous. You have achieved Zen with the ride height. It's perfect. Those wheels on your 95 are incredible too! You definitely have some of my most favorite cars on here. The engine compartment on your 95 is spotless!

Thanks...I love the ride height on my mach, & it does have the perfect height, but the ride quality is a tad bit harsh on bumpy surfaces, but I love the look & dont think I will be raising it up anytime soon since its not a DD anyway...

I think that me & u are probably the only people on this board with those wheels at this point, but that wont last 4 long....Good luck with your car btw....That sucks that people do that $h!t...

Thanks again for the compliments everyone....

Whats up Fellas, I'm new on here but not to the Mustang game. I've been checking out the site for a while thought I might as well register. Plus my homie is EpikGT :flag: Thats my black '03 Cobra in the pics.

that is THE sexiest mach 1 ive ever seen, great job on it, fromthe wheels..i got the same:), cobra mirrors, torch red.....amazing....what HID's do you have? i jsut ordered 6K headlights and 8K fogs....you should look into fogs to finish it off

-Pat

Very nice cars! Epik, is your Mach ever dirty??? :)
Its garaged now, so I only wash it about once a month now....:D

You have 1 of the cleanest 99-04 GTs I have ever seen, plus its got the power to back up the looks:hail2:

Originally Posted by MustangMan00
that is THE sexiest mach 1 ive ever seen, great job on it, fromthe wheels..i got the same, cobra mirrors, torch red.....amazing....what HID's do you have? i jsut ordered 6K headlights and 8K fogs....you should look into fogs to finish it off

-Pat

thanks....:D

I think I have 8k, but I actually wanted a pure white, so Im looking into changing them to 4k or 6k eventually....HID fogs would be cool, but I would rather spend the cash on some other mods right now....

ya i didnt want too blue either, but i have the stock fog housings so i figured id compensate a lil cuz i want a light blue, but not blue blue so i thnik itll look sweet, ill post pics when i get em in....i want your car BADDDD lol its perfect, exactly what id do with it and one of my dream cars, again great job

-Pat

ya i didnt want too blue either, but i have the stock fog housings so i figured id compensate a lil cuz i want a light blue, but not blue blue so i thnik itll look sweet, ill post pics when i get em in....i want your car BADDDD lol its perfect, exactly what id do with it and one of my dream cars, again great job

-Pat

Thanks alot bro!!! Please do post up some pics when u get them...The Stang is lookin good too. I like the hood alot & I see u have the Cobra spoiler too....

You're partially right. Both my cars get the hotties, but Epik gets NO action from the ladies :rlaugh:

poor Dustin, go you:
662ubsl.jpg

Attachments

• 662ubsl.jpg
    662ubsl.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 35
You're partially right. Both my cars get the hotties, but Epik gets NO action from the ladies :rlaugh:

LOL!!!! I get more chicks from being a DJ, than I do with my car.....

Hey Chris, post that pic of Matts car in the parking garage, that ones SICK....

DSCN1894.jpg

DSCN1721.jpg

DSCN1869.jpg

DSCN1873.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1894.jpg
    DSCN1894.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN1721.jpg
    DSCN1721.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN1869.jpg