New Spoiler/New Pics...

well i was torn, i was going to paint our factory spoiler matte black and be done. i decided that was a bad move if i ever wanted it back silver, so i looked on good ol ebay and found a company that sells replica spoilers. and i got it painted matte black for an extra $10. so all in all, a brand new spoiler cost me $119 with shipping, and it was going to cost me $100 just to paint ours. so i think i got a decent deal. this spoiler is made of ABS Plastic, but it fits just like the stock one, and no new holes had to be drilled. here are some quick pics after the install. sorry about the shadows, it's just that time of day here...

View attachment 382552
View attachment 382553
IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Smart move on your part.
Where did you get the spoiler for that price? (Seller name, if we are allowed to pass that on.)

well, if it's allowed, the seller is AutoWing King. if it's not allowed on here, feel free to remove it. they are pretty big on ebay apparently. and they have spoilers for many manufacturers. at first i was skeptical, but for the price, they really can't be beat i don't think. if you only want it painted to match your car, subtract $10 from my price. not too shabby...

I won't comment on your car or that wing, but you should paint your calipers the same red color you have in your stripes.

thanks V. i know it's probably not your taste, but it's not your car. it's not even mine, it's my wife's. and if she's happy with it, that's all that matters to me. but i do like it too myself. everybody has their own opinion. and the paint for the calipers is sitting in the garage. that's the next item to tackle...