New Tires Pics

Just a C300 with AWD. Either black or silver. Nothing fancy, although she loves the E350 :D. She's a clinical research assistant at the Yale Med School/Hospital. She makes real good money for being out of college a mere 6 months. Seems a lot of my friends are dating girls in the medical field. We're not dumb :D.

That's the way to go! My sister's a nurse, and i'm always trying to tag along for "Naughty Nurse Night" when her and her nurse friends get together and go out.

Unfortunately...these nurses are crazy.

But it's nice to date a chick who actually makes her own money. Double Income Household FTW :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

gay.... too small :D

Yeah, I HATE lifted trucks, have no desire to ever own one, or be associated with owning one. I'm a fan of stock, or close to it. Upgrading tire sizes, and grabbing some lift blocks for the back is as far as I plan to ever go with a truck!

I actually heard a lot of good things about these tires. They were cheap, which was a big selling point, and they fit the needs I was looking for. I didn't want to spend $800-1000 on tires for the truck if I didn't need to.

I purchased the truck before the crisis, back in the spring time. Even looking around in my area now, the same truck is going for $10-11K and I didn't pay near that for it!

I agree, the dual income is badass. Shes tired at night, but at the same time it works well shes not sitting around while I'm working. Plus working at the school/hospital she gets HUGE discounts on things. 24% off phone bills, free Dr visits and prescriptions, they will even give her $30K towards a house and a free Yale education to her and her family! :D

Yeah this ex-bf was annoying. She basically stopped contact with him when she ended it. One random day he calls her to tell her he works right below her (kind of stalkerish). He would then randomly meet up with her in the halls, and got lunch once, and sat with her at the orientation. He was texting her everyday as well. She basically spent each time they talked, talking about me, and he has since stopped. The best was the Christmas party at her place. She told me he would be there. We walked in and she pointed him out, and we never went up to him. I think that pissed him off, he left shortly there after, and has basically left her alone since. She has a few ex-bfs that do the random text/call/IM to see if she wants to hang out/talk/hook up. I think no matter who the girl is, your gonna get the ex-bfs who wont leave her alone. Their loss :D.

:lol: That's a good way of doing it. He prolly wanted you to come up and talk to him. It's better that you ignored him. They are all douche bags! Yes, I am an ex boyfriend too, but when I broke up with them, or they broke up with me, that was it. I did NOT call, I just went out with my buddies, drove the car, or drank beer, hit on chicks, whatever. It's best to leave them for another guy. Eff them.

Yeah the ice/snow does suck. I realized now how much easier it was cleaning off the Audi vs the F250. Needed to get one of the big scraper/brush's to even come close to reaching the center of the windshield and the roof. The truck does warm up faster than the Audi though! Within a few minutes driving it it's warmer than the Audi when I let the Audi warm up for 10 mins.

HAHA...yeah, you'll need one of those extender brushes. I found one in a truck at work, so I grabbed it. The only thing though is the pole is metal and if you don't have gloves it freezes your hand quickly! :D And yes...my truck warms up fast too. I can't believe it. Big motor, big cab, I figured it take all day, but it's within minutes!:nice:

The scammers were awful, but easy to avoid. The "legit" people with offers pissed me off. They call, ask if Im selling the Audi, then ask what color, mileage, etc... read the F*****G add. I cant think of how many times I hung up on the guys who ask those questions. I had one guy offer me $9000 site unseen when I was asking $16K for it. Retarded to think I would agree to that. Don't waste my time, which is obviousely worth way more than yours...

That sounds all too familiar. The guy who bought Hack Job asked everything....and I'm like, man, EVERYTHING is in the add...every little thing. I had low ball offers too on my black notch. Asking 8,500...offer 5,000. Asking 7,500...offer 4,000....STFU!!!

Oh well, no need to deal with that anymore! :D

Read bold...Above...

Yeah with ex's I avoid them at all costs. I have always been the type to love em and leave em. If/when we break up I would only keep in contact to wish a bday or something and thats if it ended well. Even with that it was just a message that needs no response. I love it when they send the typical messages, had one message her today asking why shes going out with a polish kid, when she liks italians... needless to say she has NO idea why he said that to her, and I am actually as much italian as the kid who said it. :D

Mines got a plastic handle, but I have gloves in the truck too, just for scraping and snow removal! I've learned my mistakes from past vehicles. Also the cab warming up fast is awesome. We have some sub zero temps coming this week, and I'm not worried about them, might be a good test of the heating!

Yeah low ballers suck, especially when you know they are just scumbags with no money looking for some deal. Wasting my minutes on the phone with dumb questions.

I remember when i was selling my GT, i got some really insane low ball offers.

I was asking $11K at the time and a kid (about 16 i assume) called me up and offered me $3000 cash, a dirt bike and a 4-wheeler in trade for the car. I told him i needed $$$ for a down payment on a new car and he told me i could sell them after the trade. I laughed and said "No, you sell them"

Then you get the jerkwads who haven't even seen the car. The best was a dealer friend of someone who wanted the car. He called me up instead of the friend and pulled his dealer routine on me. "Ok, so you want $11K? Well i get these at auction all the time for $8000 so that's all it's worth" Keep in mind, he hasn't even seen the car and didn't even know what color it was and yet he's trying to tell me what it was worth.

In the end, i'm glad i traded it in. I didn't have to deal with any more knuckleheads and was willing to take a little hit for that.

Sucky part is seeing the 17-year old kid who bought the car driving it around :(

Thanks, yeah I'm not sure what the PO had in mind with those. Stock is 265/75s. I went slightly larger than stock, and I'm happy with them. I want to get rid of the "ass down" look the F250s have, and thats it. I'm NOT a lifted truck person, not at all. I like stock, or close to stock looking, plus towing a 5000 lb car trailer, and a 10000 lb boat, I figure near stock will be best!

Your guys thoughts. I want to paint the lower blue area silver, to match the center. It would make it two tone, like my fox. Anyone have photoshop who could make this happen? :D

270584.jpg

Just playing around...