New to area, any get togethers left this year?

• Sponsors (?)

Lol, no that really isn't me. He's a local guy known as "Iguana". He's crazy. If you see him run the other direction. Do the same if you see "Billit" at one of the get togethers.

Jon said:
Lol, no that really isn't me. He's a local guy known as "Iguana". He's crazy. If you see him run the other direction. Do the same if you see "Billit" at one of the get togethers.

Is Iguana always sweaty? I guess he should be, with all the drugs and alcohol he ingests on a daily basis. Are you guys going to bring him out to the Beaverton shop? There is ample room for him to sleep behind the building. Otherwise, I am sure the guys at Rrev Motorsports could use some company.:nice:
P.S. If you see Bill, ask him why he has glitter on his face (inside joke).

Cobra_Chick said:
Thanks for the compliment.

Lol, nice try on the where abouts. :) I'd prefer to keep my address a little private.

~Julie

Haha, nice! :nice:

Are you planning on heading to Starbuck's tonight with everyone? Not sure how many of these we'll left for the year. Well, I think we've said that the last 3 times but fortunately...the weather always seems to be on our side. :shrug:

Cobra_Chick said:
Haha. Did you end up going to the track with 01_Hot_GT_Girl? Sorry I didn't make it. Maybe next weekend? I would like to race my car, but I have never taken it to the track.

~Julie

Yeah Misha and I raced, got 3 runs in. Are you going to starbucks tonight? I am going downtown around 8 to the boiler room for a B-day then maybe head out there if Misha

jordanvraptor said:
Welcome to Stangnet Julie, I hope you enjoy the cameraderie and good info you can glean from the many knowledgeable people who are on here. Since I am one of the few who still HAS their 2003-04 Cobra....:D I will gladly offer any advice I can.:flag:

Shouldn't you be killing bad guys :flag: :uzi:

I WAS going to be out at SB tonight but I got a call at 3am from my friend and apparently she wants me to come over, cook me dinner, and get drunk. Can't turn down a home cooked meal from a gorgeous woman especially when she wants to get drunk afterwards. Heh, it looks to be a good night. Peace.

~ Nick :p

(couldn't help it john)

tehnick said:
I WAS going to be out at SB tonight but I got a call at 3am from my friend and apparently she wants me to come over, cook me dinner, and get drunk. Can't turn down a home cooked meal from a gorgeous woman especially when she wants to get drunk afterwards. Heh, it looks to be a good night. Peace.

~ Nick :p

(couldn't help it john)

Lucky man, post a pic of her, she must be the hotness if your going to miss starbucks.:nice:

Cobra_Chick said:
Haha. Did you end up going to the track with 01_Hot_GT_Girl? Sorry I didn't make it. Maybe next weekend? I would like to race my car, but I have never taken it to the track.

~Julie
Most car nuts dream hot chick with nice car and likes racing! Your old man is one lucky sucka! peace

john:p

Cobra_Chick said:
Yeah, my father is pretty lucky. :) Haha, just kidding. I am sure you meant my boyfriend (or lack there of now). Sore subject. :nonono:
BTW, west side of town.

~Julie

Sorry to hear about the "sore spot". Since you're on the westside why not join us at SB tonight?