New toys for my car

OK!! so i had a crazy thaught and tell me wat u guys think.....i was gonna get a new cd player for my mustang but then i realized i have a casset and a cd player thats stock with the car so i was thinking of buying a set that comes with a cd player with a lcd screen to go on the bottom i think it woould be nice,, but not 100% sure so giv me ur thoughts

• Sponsors (?)

I have seen people do that in their cars at Mustang shows.. they obviously have credit cards with huge limits. It does look pretty cool, when they have a movie playing in the car and all the speakers thumping, but I'll tell ya now, it ain't cheap. I'll bet to get a decent system in and buy the LCD screen unit, and have it all installed, you'll be over 5 grand easy.

lol noo i hav 2 12 inch speakers i can get a 1600/w amp a nice new cdplayer is about 200 and a lcd screen 7 inch is 200 buks
i kno some electronics people os the installation it aint gonna be much then 100 buks
but on the good note is i just got a job so i can save up money :)

Well, I hope it works out, but I have always had real bad luck whenever I tried to go the really cheap route. You can see that in this thread, when I told my brother to get me cheap-o headlights for Christmas instead of real ones straight from Ford. The cheap ones were crap and broke apart when they were installed. The ones from Ford went in with no problem, but they did cost more. You get what you pay for. Looking at the Best Buy website, in-dash LCD screens start at $599 and go up to $1999. I would be real careful of someone offering one at $200. If it were me, I would wonder why it's so cheap? OK that's my $.02 of wisdom that no one asked for... enjoy!