NH or east coasters check in.

I finally got to meet Aero last week and I know there are more of you either south or north of Boston around here so check in if you know of anything cool or must see going on this summer. It would be cool to have a little Stangnet roundup at some point if we can find a central location for any who are interested in gathering.

I'm on the NH coast (what there is of it), just minutes over the Mass line.

• Sponsors (?)

Pakrat said:
OK let me rephrase, when I said east coast I actually was thinking within the New England boundaries. Some of you are just a tad to south of Boston for a sameday roundtrip meeting. :rolleyes: I'm talking mainly southern Maine to southern RI roundabouts. I know Mongo and Worth are in Mass, I think El1nor is in NH also?

I dont mind the drive ! :D

I know I am not really known here, but I have been lurking for a...while now. I am 16 with a Poppy Red/Black Int. 65 Coupe C Code 289 3 Speed.

Anyway I just found out about a 40th Ann. Mustang Show in Farmington Maine June 11th. I read this in Uncle Henry's mag. I will probably be there however that is the last day of my vacation in Rangely Maine, so I will have to leave early and try to make it.

EL1NOR said:
Hey Hop,
When are you gonna come show me your GT-500 ya' douchebag? lol :D (...memories...)

-Tim

:rolleyes: Any chance you may make the fall Food LIon Autofair at the Charlotte (err, Lowes) Motor Speedway ? If not , let me know whenever you get down this way . Windsor is moving down, spose Ill meet up with him one day too. I still may ride up to the New England boundaries Stangnet bash .. :D

Pakrat said:
OK let me rephrase, when I said east coast I actually was thinking within the New England boundaries. Some of you are just a tad to south of Boston for a sameday roundtrip meeting. :rolleyes: I'm talking mainly southern Maine to southern RI roundabouts. I know Mongo and Worth are in Mass, I think El1nor is in NH also?
Hey now! I made a same day round trip up to the R.I./Mass-Cape Cod area in March, but someone who'll remain nameless couldn't make it because he picked a fight with some dinnerware AND LOST!!! :nonono: