nice weather...new pics

• Sponsors (?)

thanks fiveoho... did you buy that second set of tires yet??? :stick: ;)

BTW American Muscle has free shipping for tires AND if you get a coupon code from the member AMStanger you get an additional 6% off... the question you really should be asking yourself is "why the hell wouldn't ya" :nice:

lol. its just money, right?

i'd need at least a 295 for the rears. don't even see any on AM. but tirerack's prices are awfully hard to beat. i LOVE my general exclaims i got from there for my FRs. awesome tire.

Use one for the track, and one for the street.

Before buying a car, always buy as much crap as you can(SC, turbo, nitrous, wheels, tires) so that your significant other has no idea. Also, come up with random excuses if you have to put the car in the shop. Use phrases like "intake swap", etc.

Before buying a car, always buy as much crap as you can(SC, turbo, nitrous, wheels, tires) so that your significant other has no idea. Also, come up with random excuses if you have to put the car in the shop. Use phrases like "intake swap", etc.

:rlaugh:

my car is way to slow to take to the track

^ this man speaks the truth...

Otherwise you can just stay home from work on the UPS delivery date so the chit can be hidden before she see's it :D

I gotta ask, what's the deal with the front plate?

I've seen a few bimer's, vw's, audi's etc with them, and thought it would look cool on a muscle car. The car had the license plate holes in the front bumper, and since I wanted to do something different, I went with a novelty Europlate and I was born there. :)