nitrous on the 289

haha thats awesome (the ranchero!) anyway (im sorry i must be making everyobyd sick with my knowledgness of this subject) so the holley blue go's to the fuel noid, so the main fuel line isnt touched? it just sort of adds to the gas already going through?
im just making sure i understand all this before i start putting it all together lol

• Sponsors (?)

thats what I did. Mine went from the cell to the holley to the noid. I think a few people have ran another line from the stock tank to the noid with bigger line. The main thing is you don't want to be lean as thats what burns things up. If you want I have a fuel diagram and wireing diagram somewhere done on microsoft paint I can email you. Its pretty basic.

also go on ebay and you could build your kit cheaper. I got mine from 10secgoal when he went turbo. I got most of my an lines and fittings used and then my cell and some other odds and ends.

ok so i ordered my sniper kit, an rci fuel enrichment fuel cell, holley blue electronic fuel pump, colder spark plugs. anything else you guys recomend getting? what would you guys recomend i do when installing and or what to do so it runs at max efficiency.thanks again guys

well i already ordered its froma local shop down here. it will be here this afternoon. i got the sniper kit, an rci one gal fuel cell, holley blue, ill need to get colder plugs, and all the lines...anyway i just ment like, would i need to advance the timing some or anything along that lines. that wouldnt be inthe instructions? thanks again

ok so here is the update. i didnt gwet the sniper kit. since i go in the horsepower shop all the time he gave me a deal since we had problems getting the kit in. i got the NOS brand super power shot kit. i also picked up the purge noid, and fitting. im going to run my own copper lines and i have tons of switches and things here. anyway thanks for the help as far as timing, i know little about that. im learning though. thanks again.