I have a 90GT. I had the motor/transmission out of the car to put a new oil pump in. While I had the motor out, I painted the block. I just got everything back in and hooked up and there is no power to the car. When I hooked up the battery, there was not the usual mini-spark that takes place hooking up the battery, which I thought was weird prior to jumping in the car to no dome light/power. I checked the battery and it tests out fine. I am thinking this is potentially bad grounds. The firewall ground is hooked up to the intake as usual. Perhaps the paint is causing issues with the main ground. Any thoughts? Do you think I am going in the right direction, or can anyone else think of other things that would cause this. I was super excited to fire it up........right until the electrical gremlins showed their face! Thank you for any tips you may have.