No Power ?

did you burp you cooling system after the installs? if not sounds like you have air in you system and this could make lack of power since the gas is not mixing at the rite temp and your fp is way to low ....goood luck

• Sponsors (?)

shttygtstang said:
did you burp you cooling system after the installs? if not sounds like you have air in you system and this could make lack of power since the gas is not mixing at the rite temp and your fp is way to low ....goood luck
I didn't burp my cooling system. I also need to get an overflow bottle.I don't know if that is hurting me also. What is the best way to burp it? What makes me think its something more complicated is because after about a mile of driving the temp gauge is already going past the half way mark. And soon as i am idling it goes real close to the red mark on the gauge. So thats what makes me think the head gasket is on backwards. :shrug:

i belive you need to be on ramps or jack stands open the rad. cap and let her warm up alowing the thermostat to open and close air wil travel with gravity out the top of the rad. cap

if im wrong some one chime in