Nokia Twists the Ford Mustang

Discussion in 'StangNet Site News' started by MRaburn, Oct 1, 2007.

1. MRaburn

MRaburn Founder Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Mobile phone manufacturer Nokia has justunveiled two new mobile handsets, the N81 and N95. That?s great and all, but what?s moreinteresting is the partnership they have with Ford to create the Nokia EditionFord Mustang. Performance specifications(if there are any enhancements) have not been released, but the car is totallywired-in with Nokia gear otherwise. Seatback mounted N800s are available for the two rear passengers and there is acenter console mounted N800 for the front passengers to enjoy. Each of the N800s are claimed to be controlcenters for an on-board media server that also provides streaming audio. Streaming? Yeah, the web on wheels. A NokiaN95 provides the backbone connection to the Internet for this FordMustang. Check out more inside.[​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img>

More...
  2. cervinistang

cervinistang New Member

This has got to be the stupidest thing i have seen in my life. A phone company placing nokia stickers all over a car because they can use their phones in it
    ?!?!??!?!?!? what is trhat crap!?
  3. Cal40

Cal40 New Member

Definitely not interesting at all. When I drive a mustang I definitely don't want to be surfing the internet, I want to be blowing someone elses doors off. A cell phone company trying to have a special edition mustang, ridiculous.