NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Dangerous Heiress Paris Hilton Back in Jail While Murderer Goes Almost Free
By Delores Williams
Hopefully everyone is happy now that Paris Hilton was sent back to jail. I mean to have such a dangerous heiress on the loose would cause panic and chaos. Just knowing that she is in solitary confinement for 23 hours everyday should make people sleep easier. Just keep that peace when you know longer have her to blame for your misery. I mean how sad that she was born into wealth. My life is devastated knowing that. NOT!!
It seems to me that Judge Michael Sauer has a bias against Paris Hilton that should worry you. If he is that biased against her, what does he do to common people? How many people are serving longer sentences than necessary at taxpayer expense? How many murderers, rapists, and other violent criminals are not going to be arrested tonight because there is no room in the jail for them?

I hope Sauer knows what he is doing because as fickle as the American Public is, that same heat can turn on him if something does happen to Paris Hilton in jail.

Meanwhile the woman who killed her preacher in cold blood will only get 60 days in a mental hospital. Let's see if there is any outrage with that. I doubt it since she is a commoner. Oh yeah, when she gets out, she will get her kids back. So, all of you who have hated Paris Hilton so much for who her family is, just think about the murderous preacher's wife who will be out in time to send her kids to school with your kids
link
:shrug:

Ok, you know what? Drunk driving is a serious thing to me. It's the next step to murdering innocent people with a car...

If Paris goes almost unpunished, what message will that send out? It's ok to drink and drive? C'mon... This is serious too. THAT'S why this pissed me off. She put herself in a vehicle, DRUNK. To me, that's VERY BAD...

More accidents are caused by people on the cell phone than drinking and driving. While I do agree that drunk drivers are a serious problem, the statistics are seriously modified to fit MADD's agenda. An example would be if I had 1 beer with dinner. Stopped at a redlight. Was rearended. This would be considered an alchohol related accident. For that matter, if I had been a pedestrian that had 1 beer and was hit by a car, that too would be an alchohol related accident. NJ's legal limit is .08 That is less than 1 beer in an hour. Not sure about you, but I'm pretty far from drunk with 1 beer. What was her BAC out of curiosity?:shrug:

link
Before we continue with our general information page we would like to shed some
light on how the DUI Industry manipulates statistics to justify its actions.

The Bureau of Statistics declares that, "If any person involved in an accident is
found to have any amount of alcohol in their blood stream, the accident is declared
alcohol related." i.e.; If a sober driver loses control of his car which jumps a
curb and strikes a pedestrian who is drinking a glass of wine in a sidewalk cafe - that
accident is declared 'Alcohol Related'.

e.g. One foggy morning on a Santa Monica freeway, a driver who struck the back of
a 15 car pile-up was found to have a trace amount of alcohol in his blood stream.
Subsequently the accident was declared alcohol related.

It is also a regular practice to declare any accident with 'Unknown Causes' as
"Alcohol Related" as well. These misrepresentations boost the statistics which are
subsequently used by MADD and the rest of the DUI Industry to site the need for
increased enforcement, which of course translates into greater fine revenues.

A New England Journal of Medicine report states that, "The risk of getting into an
accident while talking on a cellular phone is the same as driving with a .10% Breath
Alcohol Concentration." So where are the laws against talking on a cellular phone?

Obviously, legislators will not pass any law that they can be caught breaking on
camera. This also explains why they haven't approved the "Automated Speed Trap"
systems.

Automated (radar controlled) speed trap systems are installed on roadways to track
speeding vehicles. After the system photographs speeding vehicles, a central
computer reads the licence plate number using character recognition software, then
automatically mails a ticket to the registered owner.

The mailer contains; a print out showing the vehicles speed, a picture of the car,
license plate, driver, and any companion (?) that might be with the legislator.

More accidents are caused by people on the cell phone than drinking and driving. While I do agree that drunk drivers are a serious problem, the statistics are seriously modified to fit MADD's agenda. An example would be if I had 1 beer with dinner. Stopped at a redlight. Was rearended. This would be considered an alchohol related accident. For that matter, if I had been a pedestrian that had 1 beer and was hit by a car, that too would be an alchohol related accident. NJ's legal limit is .08 That is less than 1 beer in an hour. Not sure about you, but I'm pretty far from drunk with 1 beer. What was her BAC out of curiosity?:shrug:

Umm people who get in accidents while on cell phones dont run people down and then just keep driving, like drunk drivers.... nuff said

Umm people who get in accidents while on cell phones dont run people down and then just keep driving, like drunk drivers.... nuff said

I don't know how true that is.. Or maybe it's different in Jersey. But knowing that you had 1/3 of a can of beer and you can be convicted of a DWI, well....
BTW, as far as Jersey goes, you can test .00000000 and still be convicted of a DWI. The .08 is only an automatic conviction.

Likewise in AZ. An officer only has to "SUSPECT" that you're "under the influence" to arrest you, regardless of what numbers you blow or what your blood test shows. Sure, you can probably get off the hook, but it'll cost you a chunk o' change for a lawyer, and being in jail on some goof's "suspicion" is just lame.

People who use cell phones while driving, however, should be declared "enemy combatants" and shot on sight by National Guardsmen randomly placed on Federal and State highway overpasses. Then again, I also believe our borders should be canvassed with land mines, razor wire, and patrols of Apache helicopters and/or Humvees with .50 cal's. I'm a little bit extreme like that... :D