NOT GOOD!!! MY CAR RUNS AT 230 DEGREES

QDRHRSE said:
Anybody mention anything about checking the fan clutch? I'm not reading 4 pages of posts.....I would put in a 180 stat- 5.0's are not designed to run that cool (meaning 160 or below)- the computer will not like it. Anyway, back to what I'd do.....I'd flush the system, put a new stat in, put in at least a high efficiency 3 row, and, finally I'd check the fan clutch. An electric fan wouldn't hurt. Sorry if I'm late and somebody already said the same thing.
QDRHRSE, i would not bother reading the other pages unless levity is needed - no real tech in those pages. :rlaugh:
we just bide our time until our special SN member chimes in with another 'technically' insightful gem.

• Sponsors (?)

HISSIN50 said:
QDRHRSE, i would not bother reading the other pages unless levity is needed - no real tech in those pages. :rlaugh:
we just bide our time until our special SN member chimes in with another 'technically' insightful gem.

I've heard that stuffing your tail pipe with banannas increases bottom end torque. I know this is fact because my "buddy" did it with a stock 5 oh then beat the crap out a Viper RT on the quarter mile! :D

Edit: come to think of it... he did not specify that was the car's tail pipe he stuffed the banannas into. Hmmmmmm.