Official Lost Members Thread

• Sponsors (?)

SeventyMach1 said:
For real. I work longer days than that and I'm on here constantly. Of coarse ..... I occasionally get on at work.

so long as you don't get off at work, we're doing alright.

it's interesting to see though.
some of these guys on here don't even own stangs anymore
but the culture here is unique, and i don't think you're gonna find that anywhere else. i can't say that for all mustang groups, but the 94-95 specific crowd is a-okay in my books :nice:

OMG this is a funny thread!
Still here and mad about my 94.
Just bought a new house and relocated w/ a 2 yr. old. Also have a 4 month old Rottweiler pup that demands 24/7 attn. The car has been sitting here still clean and strong. We cut our cable few weeks early and just got it up here so it feels good to be online again. It sucks asking to use eveyones damn computer to check emails. Funny how damn lost we are w/o our frigg'n computers until we have a one crash or no internet connection. Never thought I would be so dependent on one just 10 yrs ago when I got my first 28 DU connection.

HE'S ALIVE!!!

Good to see you back man....RC actually started making up posters for you saying "Missing: Fellow King of Bling"

I agree with our over dependance on computers and internet, had this conversation not 2 weeks ago with another friend....I really wonder if any of us would have the same neat stuff (i.e. nowhere in Canada that sells smoked headlights) since we don't know where to find it without having the internet by our sides

JR, didnt you have a fox too (a 93)? Do you still have it?

Hey now, I am the one remaining SN member who is on dial-up, so let's go easy. :D

HISSIN50 said:
JR, didnt you have a fox too (a 93)? Do you still have it?

Hey now, I am the one remaining SN member who is on dial-up, so let's go easy. :D

JT .... I don't see how you do it. There's no way I could. I have the highest (fastest) DSL connection available. I've got to the point where sometimes, if the page doesn't load AS SOON AS I click, I get pissed off & start yelling at the computer.

SeventyMach1 said:
JT .... I don't see how you do it. There's no way I could. I have the highest (fastest) DSL connection available. I've got to the point where sometimes, if the page doesn't load AS SOON AS I click, I get pissed off & start yelling at the computer.
Justin, it is like taking a ride in a fast car. If I do it, the stangs feel slow and I need to upgrade. If I dont ride in the fast car, I think I am doing ok. :rlaugh:

Seriously, it bothers me. I go down the front page of a given sub-forum and open threads of interest (often 10-15). By the time they all load and I post, my post (an answer to an the last post at the time I loaded the page) has been answered 10 times in the load interval. :(

I just cant see spending more money on this stuff. :bang:

Oh yeah, another guy who I have not seen in some time (he is a fox guy, but used to post on the SN side) is Adam (89MustangGX).