Oh the ugliness of it all....Paint prepping..

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the props...spent most of the day wetsanding with 1500 on the clear..it officially looks like azz again... :D the guys gonna finish up the buffing here and there during the week...
I did manage to get the headlights buffed out and the tails to...they were all faded and the headlights were Yellowed and the clear was peeling away..

Im still gonna run the side skirts...just waiting to get it on the lift for those and the fogs have to be fabbed some...still have to paint the S281 spoiler, I got that to late to get it shot....Really cant re-assy all the door weatherstripping yet, as I'm having another windsheild put in and I DONT want them removing all the roof panels....I definately be glad when its done and i can take a break and just drive the freakin thing... :bang: im sick of 10-12 hrs days working on it....But we all know what thats like.... :(

Man, those pictures look strange. So many reflections. I can't imagine actually seeing any reflection in my paint :(

When you are all done, and have some extra time, can you do a full write-up on all you have done. Products, materials, tools, parts, etc. Would be a great help to the rest of us!

Must learn.......Master
Scott

Striped5.0 said:
dont worry about that, it will all be worth it when its all done, so far it just looks amazing :nice:

When you are pimp'n the new paint you will really appreciate the hard work and all the hours working on it. And yeah I'm sure we all know what it's like. :D

Black95GTS said:
don't forget the car that set the bar, Killer managed to make yellow look good, which deserves a reward in its own right... :nice:

Thanks! I appreciate that!

Andy, man the car looks good. I can't wait to see the finished project, I know you can't either! I plan to spray a few items of my own here shortly, I may be asking some prep questions here soon if you don't mind.