Ohio Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Sup everyone! Well if i count i used to live in Grove City for about 21 years before that in ayrsville/continental area. Now i'm stuck out here in misirable washington state:( :notnice: The only thing better here then there is our winters are mild and so are the summer's. As far as the bad things here i could go on and on. peace

john:p

I thought we were buds :shrug:

Seriously though when I see those red, white, and blue license plates I get as FAR AWAY as possible. Do they even HAVE driver's ed in Ohio? I thought Hoosier drivers were teh suck, but Ohio drivers are FAR worse IMHO...

Hey fellow Ohioians, Austintown here, right by Youngstown. :flag: Looks like alot of you are from the Cleveland or Columbus area. I'm right in the middle of you guys.:D

Kilgore Trout said:
I thought we were buds :shrug:

Seriously though when I see those red, white, and blue license plates I get as FAR AWAY as possible. Do they even HAVE driver's ed in Ohio? I thought Hoosier drivers were teh suck, but Ohio drivers are FAR worse IMHO...

learn to use the pedal all the way to the right and we won't have to knock you off the road.

go to pennsylvania and then tell me Ohio drivers suck.