Ohio Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds good. At this rate, though, it won't be until June!

If we get lucky with the weather, though, Ill be meeting another NE Ohio StangNet member out at Thompson Drag Raceway on Sunday, April 2nd. They have a test & tune day from 10am - 5pm for $10.

Where are you at?

I've been to the southland show once or twice. I usually hit the brunswick car show. There is also a small one on Sunday's on broadview rd, just south of snow in a little shopping center. It's not bad, real close to home, plus something to do on Sunday evening.

That is right by me actually - the only people that hang around up there is some ghey ass PT cruiser club once in a while, and the damn ricers. Thats golden gate shopping center btw. The only really good car shows that I know of on the east side are the one in Mayfield Village, the classic car cruise - there is one in Solon off of Cochran Rd tuesday nights..I think when you get off 422 at cochran, you make a right, go over the railroad tracks and make a left at the next intersection; go down the street and there is a shopping area on the left with a car show in the back by the regal movie theatre. Another place is Annabelle's in Mentor, but they have had so many problems there due to ricers causing fights and such, I duno if their having cruise night there anymore. BK in Willoughby is a hangout, once again mainly ricers but a few camaro's/corvettes/vipers/mustangs roll there.