Ohio Thread

• Sponsors (?)

2 years ago a bunch of us met at the Quaker Steak & Lube in Columbus, drove to Mershon's in Springfield then to the Steak & Lube in Dayton (BeaverCreek Mall area) for lunch. Afterwards some of us were in a cruise-in back in C-bus...made for a great day of Stangs, sun, drivin' and eats.....

Pics

BTW, the girl that keeps showing up in the pics in that link is my daughter...HUGE Mustang fan :nice: :nice: :nice:

CRZYHRSGT said:
2 years ago a bunch of us met at the Quaker Steak & Lube in Columbus, drove to Mershon's in Springfield then to the Steak & Lube in Dayton (BeaverCreek Mall area) for lunch. Afterwards some of us were in a cruise-in back in C-bus...made for a great day of Stangs, sun, drivin' and eats.....

Pics

BTW, the girl that keeps showing up in the pics in that link is my daughter...HUGE Mustang fan :nice: :nice: :nice:

Hey cool, Im from Springfield and I drive by Mershons everyday. Im familiar with the QS&L also. I think this would be a great idea if we could get one of these going this year.
CRZYHRSGT - what city are you from?

FivePointStang said:
Hey cool, Im from Springfield and I drive by Mershons everyday. Im familiar with the QS&L also. I think this would be a great idea if we could get one of these going this year.
CRZYHRSGT - what city are you from?

I live in Worthington -- north end of Columbus. It's at the stretch of I-270 that the local constables call "Columbus Raceway". Every morning when I get on the freeway I feel like I'm pulling out of pit lane at Indy...:D :D :D

cleveland area here,bedford ohio :nice: us ohio stangers need to seriously start showing up in force at the local dragstrips,thompson,dragway 42 ,norwalk the ricers seem to be taking over big time also last year at thompson for the ford vs chevy race i was almost embarassed to be a ford guy:(