Ok time for that cobra bumper

• Sponsors (?)

I always likedthe way your car sounded, money is kinda tight right now with my nitrous and my GF's bday was last Sat. I got her a dooney and bourke wallet. So if I start reelin in some money at my new job a new catback should be no problem.

took somepicson myphone while I was getting gas. Here is the damage and the engine(I took these right after the intake install)

mustang3-2.jpg

mustang5-1.jpg

mustang4-2.jpg

mustang6.jpg

mustang1-1.jpg

mustang2-2.jpg

I need to detail my engine bay, puton the nitrous plate(still waiting for my damn jet kit!) and the intake plaque and polish/paint all the bracketsand do some other stuff, Theplug wires are all black now BTW lol

Attachments

• mustang3-2.jpg
    mustang3-2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 38
  • mustang5-1.jpg
    mustang5-1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 34
  • mustang4-2.jpg
    mustang4-2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 39
  • mustang6.jpg
    mustang6.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 37
  • mustang1-1.jpg
    mustang1-1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 39
  • mustang2-2.jpg
    mustang2-2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 32
that crack looks pretty nasty...but it isnt like it cant be fixed right?!

:OT: hey where does the coolant line on the back of the EGR spacer lead to? the one on the front connects to the coolant rail correct? i see no place on my explorer intake to connect the other coolant hose :shrug:

Im pretty sure they are somethin like a 60 degree slash. Nothin too crazy like the 45 degree ones. I prefer tips like mine so I can get some adjustment, and I'm not a real big fan of the pipes being shiny all the way to the axle. My pipes are stainless then go to the stainless tips just after the wheels.

pict00563fk.jpg

Attachments

• pict00563fk.jpg
    pict00563fk.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 38
All i have to say is, you get what you pay for. If its cheap, its cheap. Simple as that. Don't be a cheap ass when buying parts cause then once you got your "cheap" bumper, you'll put it on and say damn that fits and looks like ****, i should of payed that extra 150 bucks for a nice quality one. Now i got 350 in a ****ty bumper. Then everytime you look at it you'll regret not buying the quality one. I sell truck parts and acs. and its always that way. A guy wants a cheap set of nerf bars, we order some and we gotta put them on. Not only do they fit horribley, but they dont look near as good as the top brands

that crack looks pretty nasty...but it isnt like it cant be fixed right?!

:OT: hey where does the coolant line on the back of the EGR spacer lead to? the one on the front connects to the coolant rail correct? i see no place on my explorer intake to connect the other coolant hose :shrug:

well what i did(I don't suggest this as you will not get temp readings) but I usedsome spare 1/4 inch tubing and ranthe line behind the upper intake and underit to the front of the lower where th ECTgoes on the explorer,I though the temp sensor onmy stocklower was a plug:doh: so nowI have to fix that.

What I am going to do though is make a T somewhere in the line

"Ok so do you run LX tails when using a cobra rear bumper or what?"

Cheese graters? :nono:

Hmm.. maybe cobra tail lights? Makes sense. They look good together. Never liked any other tail lights with the cobra bumper.