OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProKiller said:
+1 for the moving in with 95Vert. You guys could have a gay'ole time together!

yeah, then you both can hang w/ your *happy friends
gay.com_017.jpg

:rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Guero I was starting to get worried as I was reading. I thought you drilled a hole into your dad's head, no joke. Don't get too mad at your old man, you're lucky to have a father, a lot of kids don't. My dad gets on my nerves sometimes also and it's normal. Take a breather and cool down, it will all pass.

95vert, i thought you said i would be pitcher? And your the catcher. You can pitch to Punisher though!!!!lol btw i lost your number i got a new phone so text me or something

I still think you gotta open a dialog with your Pops. Things will get worse (more tension) afterwards, but it's the only way things will improve. Kind of a wake-up call for your Pops. He might not realize how much he P's you off, or doesn't realize that you won't be able to deal with it indefinately. He should respect you for standing up for yourself (and it's great to have moral support - if your Mom or siblings see your point and understand, have them there).

Communication is key - easier to say than do, as lots of families dont communicate.

Best of luck.

yeah it is easier said than done. Even though i work with my dad. I can actually count the words we speak a day, and its not much. Me and my mom talk alot and so do my bro's, but my dad is a good dad, but when i was small he would get crazy and throw **** and crap. So i can never open up to him. I just feel like hes gonna go crazy

Guero said:
yeah it is easier said than done. Even though i work with my dad. I can actually count the words we speak a day, and its not much. Me and my mom talk alot and so do my bro's, but my dad is a good dad, but when i was small he would get crazy and throw **** and crap. So i can never open up to him. I just feel like hes gonna go crazy
Can you get your Mom to talk to him, or is you Dad kind of the master of the house and that's not an option? If she can talk to him, she can slowly drop hints about how you feel. I understand the family dynamic you have - you're between a rock and a hard place.

BTW, that's gross - your Dad would fling turds around. :rlaugh:

Unless you know Guero really well, I don't know where you get off saying that. It appears to me that Guero is doing more than a good job of keeping cool and collected. A lot of times kids see in their parents what not to be and they themselves can become better people for it.

Regardless of actions, from what Guero describes, they still both seem to have short temper. If you read his posts, anyone would make that connection.