one piece headlights

• Sponsors (?)

oh, and please!
Someone please post up how to keep the damn rubber things on our corners. mine have been ripped off because the glue would not hold for chit!

sorry for the almost foul language but our headlights really frustrate me a lot!

(for those with leaking lights, find out where they are leaking, use a hair dryer to get the wet out and patch the leaking area with some glue- simple fix)

thanks
fawcett

The simple fact that they are one piece lamps makes me almost want to get them. They may or may not look ricey, it's hard to tell. I think on a black car they might look ok, but you never know untill you see them in person. Hopefully some companies will pull some sense out of their butt and make some single piece Cobras. I'd be ALL over that!

Yea ... not a big fan of the "riced" projector style, but love the idea of a one-piece assembly! I don't even mind the halo copy from BMW ... but they seriously look like the Altezza style tail lights :bang: I know a few people already mentioned it, but the Cobra style of a one-piece headlamp would be killer!!

Hillie, Whas up i havent been online due to being overseas for quite a while.....you might remember me we talked about a GTS Owners group a few years back....

i forgot my old password so i had to start over again.

about the sig, i figured it was easier than listing what my car looks like and the mods hehe........

so how much crappier can those be on low beam then stock yellow ones. i think that those would look killer on a stang if done right the smoked ones i mean. but by all means send pix when someone puts these on their ride.