Opinions on exterior of mustang

lovinspeed

Aug 17, 2006
Good Day

Looking for opinions on what to do to the exterior of my baby. All opinions are appreciated.

The one thing I am debating, is removing the exhaust pipes and running dumps.......what do you guys think?

PICS ARE BELOW....fourth post:)

• Sponsors (?)

re

Sorry about the pics.

I hope they work now.

Attachments

• Car Side.jpg
    Car Side.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Car Front.jpg
    Car Front.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 124
re

Here is an updated pic of the front. I replaced the headlights before the winter and added hood pins.

Any opinions on things to change or update?

Attachments

• New Headlights.jpg
    New Headlights.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 119
lx's and dumps dont work well together you end up leaving that HUGE gas tank standing out all by itself it it was a gt then yes dumps...since they didn't make a gt notch then stick with tails if it were my car i would get rid of that silver stripe you got going on the hood...other then that i cant see anything those pics are the smallest thing i have seen its hard to pick up stuff

Nice looking car, deffinitely leave the tail-pipes on! The only things i would change are drop the car 1-1.5" front and rear, and paint the door handles mat-black. Otherwise, it looks pretty much perfect already!

lx's and dumps dont work well together you end up leaving that HUGE gas tank standing out all by itself it it was a gt then yes dumps...since they didn't make a gt notch then stick with tails if it were my car i would get rid of that silver stripe you got going on the hood...other then that i cant see anything those pics are the smallest thing i have seen its hard to pick up stuff

Click on the pics. :lol:

re

I was kind of debating getting rid of the whole silver stripe thing. I think the lowering is a good idea. I lightened the car to roughly 2800 pounds and it seems to sit higher (large gap between the top of the tire and the fender well on back).

You think the handles will loook better mat black instead of blue? Never thought of it.

wow figured it out hahah:D yeah i like your car its a nice color the hood flows good the wheels look great and the the tails look good too i think lowering it would be the best mod...and maybe the hadles black i think it will work good with the mirrors being black is your cowl still black or did that get color matched??

re

Thanks for the complements:)

So it sounds like lowering it, is in the near future. I will probably paint the door handles black, as the mirrors and cowl are black.

Not very many comments about the silver stripe.....how do you guys like it?

"Nice looking coupe. I agree on lowering it a bit and leaving the tailpipes. What are some of the things you did to lighten it? "

I did almost everything possible to lighten it. I gutted the whole interior, even the center console. I replaced the heavy stock carpet and insulation with thin grey carpet. Removed the front and rear sway bars, gutted metal in dash, etc. Next on the list is to remove the heavy front stock seats for some plastic RCI seats.

Below is a pic of the interior. I don't think it looks that bad without the center console. Sorry for the quality of the pic.

Attachments

• Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 111