OT: Overhaulin (On TLC)

• Sponsors (?)

Definately a 65-66 fastback. White with a 6 cyl. According to the commercial, it's going to be Blue with white Le Mans stripes and a V8 conversion. :nice: Can't wait to see it. It'll be interesting to see what details Foose works into it.

I have seen it three times. They painted it blue with white stripes, completely cut off the front end from the cowl forward and welded a new one on. They replaced the I6 with a 347 that sounded (weak) IMO. I believe MAC did the entire exhaust system. The interior was completely custom and matched the car really well. It was a pretty good show. The guy thought his car had been stolen and was constanly on the phone with an 'investigator.' When he showed up where his car was...the host of the show was ball gagged and tied up face down and the guy had to identify him....his face dropped.

personally, I would have cried....hehe.

Sorry for the spoiler :)

NoKitten said:
some of us don't get cable :(

~Critter
I don't either. I get satellite.

Our cable used to go out litterally every day. No digital cable, no cable internet. What's worse, the cable company knew what the problem was and refused to fix it. We once went without for an entire month, calling them every day to come out and fix the problem. We got sick of it, called and got satellite. At this point we were finally able to get DSL which has gone out twice in 3 years, never for longer than an hour. So, we get even more channels for less money than our cable company wanted *At the time* and their rates have increased for tv and internet. Our satellite rates have stayed the same, it rarely ever goes out, even during storms. If it's bad enough to go out, usually the power goes too. Our DSL rates have gone down too. So we feel we got the better deal.

If I had cable, I still wouldn't be able to watch Overhaulin: Comcast won't give it to us without digital which we still can't get.

Just found out about this a couple days ago and remembered this thread. Apparently, overhaulin' was in my city (Austin) this week, putting together some 70s pontiac vert I think. I'm not gonna go up there though, they supposedly have the entire driveway and building blocked off, so it's a waste.

But if I see Chip Foose down in south austin I'll give him some good words for the BBFCM...

The Swede

Swede958 said:
Just found out about this a couple days ago and remembered this thread. Apparently, overhaulin' was in my city (Austin) this week, putting together some 70s pontiac vert I think. I'm not gonna go up there though, they supposedly have the entire driveway and building blocked off, so it's a waste.

But if I see Chip Foose down in south austin I'll give him some good words for the BBFCM...

The Swede
:D:nice: