(OT) World's Ugliest Car

• Sponsors (?)

Ahhh Yuck!
I can't believe someone was stupid enough to restore that thing. I won't call it a car, Please God tell me no one in the US of A built, designed, or laid a hand on that thing!
All I can say is OMG!

Thanks for ruining lunch... :puke:

Ok Dolfan, sending some Bubble Glass your way

dolfan87 said:
I like it. :D

can't wait to see it on ol' 393. :rlaugh:

I can't believe the seats that swivel around in the event of an accident. Or the fact that it broke down 15 times on the way to its' unveiling. I guess a broke-down car is pretty safe.

Man, you guys have no soul. Andy Saunders is a hero over here - he did a fantastic custom job on a Bentley that was just awesome!

I've sidetracked, I read about the Aurora when I was a kid, in a car book from the fifties given to me by my uncle. Amid the stories about art Arfons' Green Monster and the 2D Bonneville coupe was this monster. I was amazed to see that it was in the UK and now restored. That book, and in part that car, got me into US tin, and ultimately into my 66 coupe.

Not tech I know, but I love it.

Damn ugly though, and as for safety, he should try a frontal impact in it with a new Volvo...

limey66 said:
Man, you guys have no soul. Andy Saunders is a hero over here - he did a fantastic custom job on a Bentley that was just awesome!

I've sidetracked, I read about the Aurora when I was a kid, in a car book from the fifties given to me by my uncle. Amid the stories about art Arfons' Green Monster and the 2D Bonneville coupe was this monster. I was amazed to see that it was in the UK and now restored. That book, and in part that car, got me into US tin, and ultimately into my 66 coupe.

Not tech I know, but I love it.

Damn ugly though, and as for safety, he should try a frontal impact in it with a new Volvo...

i was really only about half serious about driving it, quite i honestly i would probably never drive it except in and out of an enclosed trailer and that's about it. i'm serious about it being my style though, i like wierd and different stuff.