Outnumbered By Idiots

upload_2016-12-6_21-48-30.png

I actually commented on that one lol.

• Sponsors (?)

My whole gripe with Facebook groups is anything I type is long gone and no way to search. So if I spend 10 minutes typing up something on 5-lug swap, it's pretty much wasted after that thread dies off. It will fall to the botton, and someone will just ask the same question 2 weeks later.

I really don't know why forums are dying off. They just seem like a more useful resource and a way to actually retain and exchange detailed information that you can go back to, search for, and bookmark.

The FB groups really just seem more about the "Hey look at me" posts

Reactions: 3 users
FB is perfect for the millenial generation- it is all about them and instant gratification. Why bother searching for an answer when you can ask if for the 1000000000th time? Message boards are too "slow" and "clunky" for these kids. They get their NEWS and world opinions from FB. This is what they have grown up on. Half of them don't read books or know what a library is.

Reactions: 1 user
Millennial's suck at life and all thing requiring intellegence.

Wait..... I'm a millennial.:chin

You know, lumping all millennials together as idiots isn't fair. Not all of them are idiots. I have a great deal of respect for young people who respect history, tradition and nostalgia.

You know what they say about those who forget history.

Reactions: 3 users
I have several grandkids
One too lazy to even describe
One thats not sure about it's sexuality
One thats just not sure about nothin, 'cept it's phone
And one that can't make up it's mind about what sport they will star in
And they don't belive a word I say, cause they read about it on the internet.
I guess they've never googled me because I think they still like me
I'm not sure, are they millennials?

Last edited:
I have several grandkids
One too lazy to even describe
One thats not sure about it's sexuality
One thats just not sure about nothin, 'cept it's phone
And one that can't make up it's mind about what sport they will star in
And they don't belive a word I say, cause they read about it on the internet.
I guess they've never googled me because I think they still like me
I'm not sure, are they millennials?

The trademark of a millenial is that:

A) Nobody should ever have to make a decision about anything. The entire world owes them every opportunity to fail then try a different path.

B) Failures are not the responsibility of the person who has failed. It's the system that is stacked against their success. You can not be held accountable for the decisions that you make because the world is unfair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
The trademark of a millenial is that:

A) Nobody should ever have to make a decision about anything. The entire world owes them em every opportunity to fail then try a different path.

B) Failures are not the responsibility of the person who has failed. It's the system that is stacked against their success. You can not be held accountable for the decisions that you make because the world is unfair.
That's right, when I screw up moderating, it's your fault for not holding my hand, doing it for me, and giving me a participation trophy after!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I want a purple heart, I've always wanted one. ..oh wait.. where did I hear that from.. lol ...naa I'll just have a beer..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Does do'n noth'n so you don't fail qualify?

Yes and because the system is so unfairly stacked against persons that are: (enter which ever segment of the population you so choose). So trying is not necessary. It's not necessary because every decision that is made, makes that person more distinctly themselves. We should never interfere with the natural development of (enter previously chosen population segment here).

Reactions: 1 users
I do too. And most often it comes back to forums.

Usually stangnet....

And sometimes sonething i wrote myself and forgot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a sad fact. We now rely heavily on hoping that our questions have been discussed in the past and generate very little new information in comparison.

This is a sad fact. We now rely heavily on hoping that our questions have been discussed in the past and generate very little new information in comparison.

I'm not sure how much new information there is to be discovered with these cars. Last one rolled off the production line 23 years ago. That;s a lot of time for questions to be asked and since then, answered.

Reactions: 4 users