Pennsylvania Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Hehe maybe we'll even have an NEPA meet that has been in that has been in the works for almost a year now!!!

First good show of the year is that mustang round up they have at Champion ford in Scranton. It's called something diff. now, can't remember...

We'll have to plan something april-ish

First half ran in the latest issue, second half is due out now. I have not seen the final proof yet.

Beating the Cobra sensless! Already have two track dates for 2006, and put on over 1800 miles in three months!

WGCobrask8inTurn9.jpg

Attachments

• WGCobrask8inTurn9.jpg
    WGCobrask8inTurn9.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 39
Absolutely!!! I'd love for you to follow me! :hail2: :nonono: :D Maybe I could get Scotty and a few other from Tri State Stangs to tag along!

------
BTW, what is considered an "antique import" from that poster? Like a late 70's Datsun Z or are you talking more Euro roadster.

pa represent im north of harrisburg its called dalmatia.real small but it aint perry county at least lol.i travel to the burg 4 work c and s represent peace out fellow pa people.

yo pa here

:SNSign: im from :stupid: pa lake ariel near scranton gonna start buildin my own ride again.got to find one first and ill be workin on others rides as well in the area im a ford parts guy and i love buildin stang's

jvstang50 said:
:SNSign: im from :stupid: pa lake ariel near scranton gonna start buildin my own ride again.got to find one first and ill be workin on others rides as well in the area im a ford parts guy and i love buildin stang's
Lake Ariel as in The Hideout? I used to vacation there with my family when I was younger. Nice community ... I remember eating a lot of food at the main lake's little restaurant.
Welcome to the boards.