People These Days!!

jstang209

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 3, 2004
Stockton 209
when i came home from school i saw this
dsc00710ev5.jpg

im freakin pist, the sad thing about it is we live in a good neighboorhood, i've been here all 19 years of my life and know everyone around here!! i left for school at 7:45 and the lights were there and jus got home and now there gone!! i had a crack in one of the lens, so i hope i see them on someone else stang. I hate to have to hurt another stang owner but i guess its ok if there thieving a**holes!!

Attachments

• dsc00710ev5.jpg
    dsc00710ev5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
  • Sponsors (?)

Damn. I remember a friend who had his Cavelier's taillight coverings stolen. PITA to replace. After paying a J/Y for one we relised why it had been stolen in the first place.

Man I used small scres in the top and bottom side of the housings. You cant see the bottom ones and only see the top ones when the hatch is open. Also get black screws and they show even less. I put about 4 on top and 3 on bottom. Just and idea and it looks very clean.

Fox_84 said:
Man I used small scres in the top and bottom side of the housings. You cant see the bottom ones and only see the top ones when the hatch is open. Also get black screws and they show even less. I put about 4 on top and 3 on bottom. Just and idea and it looks very clean.

That's a good idea, I thought about JB Weld, but I'm on my 3rd set of lenses.