personalized car tag ideas

• Sponsors (?)

Only an opinion about personalized plates (tags) if in your state you own the plate for ever and it goes to the next car, maybe think of something that is not related to the car itself. For example 05STANG would look really silly on a 07 Bimmer. I used my name and got "WYLDEMN"

Having said all that, my wife and I saw "Hidalgo" the movie and she is already refering to my 05 (or maybe 06) Stang vert as Hidalgo. That was one hell of a Mustang in that movie and it was based on a true story. Amazing animal.

How bout these...
QTRHRSE (1/4 mile car)
TPLESS
WLDSTNG
II FAST (74-78)
1 FAST II (74-78)
SNKBITE (Cobras)
COBRAAR
717MPH (Mach 1) only the wiz kids and engineers will get this one...
BLTBLIT (Built Bullit)
L8TR
BLEWBYU
NORICE
RICE-ETR
and... You can use this one cept in Utah, where it's taken heh heh..
"LV2XLR8"

I went for the mustang specific. MY05GT.
Just went to the Michigan secretary of state yesterday and got it ordered (before all the good ones get gobbled up).
There is only one problem. You have to register it to a car. My 66 already has the one I want. My wife won't let me put it on her car, so all I have left is my beater '93, 4 door chevy Lumina. My 16 year old said I am going to look like a dork with that plate. But it will be worth the wait when I get it on MY05GT.

please share your fav mustang themed plate ideas. i'm in california and am going to get the usa flag plate that says at the bottom we will never forget. i would like either a tribute to 9/11 or a salute to the new 05 stang. this is a six digit plate and MY05GT is not available, neither is 091101. HELP!

sajawebb said:
please share your fav mustang themed plate ideas. i'm in california and am going to get the usa flag plate that says at the bottom we will never forget. i would like either a tribute to 9/11 or a salute to the new 05 stang. this is a six digit plate and MY05GT is not available, neither is 091101. HELP!

Does your Secretary of state have a web site where you can plug in different
combos to see what is available? If so, just sit down and start pluggin away.

Heres some I can think of off the top of my head.

USA911 - 911USA
TWNTRS
REMBR
NY911

05PONY
05STNG
05GT
GT05
GR8GT
PONYGT
GTSTNG

Good luck