pi swap

• Sponsors (?)

Hi guys, I am the one doing the work on Eddie's car. I am positive I can do the work but I was a little unfamiliar with the PI intake manifold swap only thats why i had him check to make sure. I have only owned one '96 GT and sold it a month later cause it was slow for my tastes so I have not researched it enough to know if you could have done just the lower manifold. You guys are great thanks for the response and even the links for "how too's" it saves me making another thread.
One question though Eddie has a Vortec supercharged Saleen the V-trim but everything else is stock save for the fuel mods/controller. How well will this help his car out powerwise? He is only running a small 5lbs. of boost so his car isn't extremely fast and could definately use some help opening up the engine. Hopefully we can do the full PI swap on his car a little later on.

Last question do they sell a gasket kit for the intake manifolds or will I have to source them seperately? Also where from the dealer or can I pick them up at an Autozone or Advanced? Thanks Guys!

Josh