Pic of my 95 vert w/ 03 cobra bumper & FR500's

• Sponsors (?)

I just ordered the foglights for the bumper.. you guys thing i should leave the clear headlights or get a set of smoked..

im leaning more towards smoked.

Also trying to decide what spoiler to put on.. im thinking that flat saleen one.. i thinks its the S281 spoiler?

Suggestions?

I think either way the headlights will look good, your call on that. But in my opinion, you should get smoked fogs, because I think they will lay in better with the surrounds being black, versus a black surround with a big white light in there. Just makes the fog lights a subtle touch and not too much. I did the same to the front of my car, black surrounds and smoked fogs.

DSC_7162.jpg

Also the s281 spoiler would look great on your car.

Attachments

• DSC_7162.jpg
    DSC_7162.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 55
I think either way the headlights will look good, your call on that. But in my opinion, you should get smoked fogs, because I think they will lay in better with the surrounds being black, versus a black surround with a big white light in there. Just makes the fog lights a subtle touch and not too much. I did the same to the front of my car, black surrounds and smoked fogs.

DSC_7162.jpg

Also the s281 spoiler would look great on your car.

+2

Attachments

• DSC_7162.jpg
    DSC_7162.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 57
That looks pretty good. I had (still have) fitment issues on mine...but I'm gonna go with the saleen to finish off the skirts and rear.

It bulges out too much (after cutting it) and the inner fender piece is smaller than stock and doesn mate right with the inner fender splash shield.

But yours came out nice!