pic whoring, new wheels, ect

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
if you have my space look at it here. theres a slideshow

and if not then clcik this

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17413213217.jpg&s=x2
and if someone can do the little img img thing for me? please?

next week were going to paint the calibers and the huns in the rear.

i think its on it way to magazine material lol J/k it just my dad fun car to drive that look pretty good

comment back :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

17413213217.jpg

whatever. i happen to like them. im not a bog fan of that more rim the better thing if you know what i mean. my dad wanted the cobra rim's like comes on the 93 but it was eather these for 400 or sell the 76 to buy thte others so it was these. remember. is ant a show car. its just a weekend driver

marc said:
Hate to do it.... But I have to agree, 16" just don't look right. Other than that it's a clean vert.

*** Just noticed the tailpipes, need to get some LX ones.

lx tailpipes? what are you smoking? or do you mean tail lights.

yea where trying to find a set right now and as for the tail pipes we going to hack some of them off and put some 2 1/2 tips on it.

I don't see anything wrong with the rims. I've always liked for there to be a bit more sidewall on the tire. I think maybe the purist crowd gets up in arms only because they're not the original Cobra R's. I think they look a hell of allot better than Pony wheels do. I despise Pony wheels btw.. (except for the chrome ones on red cars... dunno why).

Ekliptix said:
Nice car, looks mint.

thanks! but not so much. its got its problems

170,000+ miles
time for new front seats but other then that yeah.
and its got a few spots in hte paint by the gt trim on the drivers side.

and thanks your the first to not say something bad about 16 inch cobra r wheels. :nice: