pics of 4 lug wheels please!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by estang302, Feb 1, 2007.

1. hey guys i have an 89 lx that was a 4 cyl now its rockin a 308 but its bare with stock wheels i figured that this would be the best place to see some 4 lug wheels im having a hard time finding a 4 lug wheel i like if everyone can post a pic of their car with 4 lugs and what kind of wheels they are would be awesome thanks so much ethan here is what im working with

View attachment 406331
  2. Your basic Pony wheels off of a late 5.0; cheap, stylish and basic ... could make for a sleeper look also if that's what you're after.

Attached Files:

3. Here are my old pics, GT turbines found on most 87+ gt's
    (i dont recomend them, way to hard to clean!)

Here a pic i snagged, these are 4 lug cobra R wheels. Repo's

Attached Files:

4. cobra r's look pretty nice but i think im looking for something more drag oriented
  5. Here is my 93 ssp 5.0 coupe it has american racing rebels. 17x9's with 245 front and 275 rears:

here is my centerline's 15x4 front and 15x8's rear with 26x10 slicks:

here is my 92 D/D 4 banger coupe with center line's 16x8's all around not shure of the name of them?:

here's a better shot of the front ones:

and when i first got it with phone dials:

Attached Files:

6. old school turbines! :D

Attached Files:

7. hey smokedya, that white notch looks great with those wheels!
  8. Those American Racing Drag Rebels are sick.
  9. I like the wheels from American Muscle, nice set chrome units
  10. hey guys thanks for all the responses all those wheels looked great but i found something a little more suitable i think..... centerline convo's 15x8.5x4-4.25 in the rear and 15x6x4-4.25 in the front ..... the rear has a 5 inch offset will this clear a stock rear end setup with 275's? and i wasnt absolutely postive about the lug pattern im new to the 4 lug world is 4-4.25 right? thanks again for the responses and the help now i just need someone to answer this^

View attachment 405431