Pics of my "DIRTY" 06 F150

• Sponsors (?)

03yellowvenom said:
im very hessitant to start any major modding:nice:
It's a hard wagon to stay on ;). Just try to mod only things that you think need to be improved, instead of modding for it's own sake. And analyze every single mod you're about to purchase -- will it be as a result of seeing something online, or is it something you came to your own decision about offline? If it's the former, think very carefully about how bad you really want that mod.

I have enough trouble taking my own advice on that ;). But I'm trying.

Dave

03yellowvenom said:
In the near future all I see wright now is a spray on bed liner and tinted windows, also possible front leveler . But because im still on the wagon for being a mod-a-hallic, im very hessitant to start any major modding:nice:

Yeah that’s how I was in the beginning. I did the small stuff tint, clear corner lights, billet grill, etc. Then you see other trucks with exhaust, lifted or lowered, rims, and your like DAAAAMN!!!! Let the modifications begin!!!! :D

wifesweetstang said:
Im glad you do... You wouldnt catch me driving that:p

COngrats Ed NOW COME OVER AND MOD IT UP!!!!... Eric tossed around the idea of selling the 03 about 2-3 weeks ago, I told him Ill take it('03) and he can sell my 91..

I would sell it because it's ugly like him!:rlaugh: JK Who will I hang out with at the shows if he sells it...... Bill?:rolleyes: Does he have that thing running right?

Misha selling the fox? I guess that is acceptable only if you keep a stang. If I hear about another household abolishing the stangs from the driveway I am going to lose it! I am poooor college student, but somehow I find ways to mod my car (side jobs like buying other fox's and fixen em up etc) just to keep my mods up and enjoy myself. I payed for the car in full right before I went back to college. Thats the good thing about an old car, its just an asset that doesnt cost much at all if you dont want it to...

Rootus said:
It's a hard wagon to stay on ;). Just try to mod only things that you think need to be improved, instead of modding for it's own sake. And analyze every single mod you're about to purchase -- will it be as a result of seeing something online, or is it something you came to your own decision about offline? If it's the former, think very carefully about how bad you really want that mod.

I have enough trouble taking my own advice on that ;). But I'm trying.

Dave
Thanks Dave thats excellent advise.I think im only going to make changes that will be functional for now and then later down the road if and when I get bored I'll do some cosmetic changes.

wifesweetstang said:
Im glad you do... You wouldnt catch me driving that:p

COngrats Ed NOW COME OVER AND MOD IT UP!!!!... Eric tossed around the idea of selling the 03 about 2-3 weeks ago, I told him Ill take it('03) and he can sell my 91..
Thanks Misha:) That would be kool if we could get a nice mixture of stangs and trucks and all go for a cruise this summer:nice:

03yellowvenom said:
Thanks Jon I'LL check it out, i'll have to stop by the shop sometime so we can do some bird hunting:) and a little off road action:D :nice:
Sounds good Ed. Remember, I'm from Canby so the hunting and off-roading is right up my alley. :) Just think twice before you take me off road because I am quite the instigator.

biggest V8 they offer in the F150 , Its the 5.4 I beleive its like 300hp and 365 torque. Diesels you can really get alot of power from but im in those all day at work so i'd feel like a mail man going for a walk on his day off if I had one.:D

Rootus said:
Not with a thousand foot pounds of torque... :D
Holy sh.. that must be some awesome power, is wheelie bars a option:p Ya the smell of diesel exhaust isnt bad and never use to bother me but after about 11 years of it at work I definately dont want to smell it after work. Now race fuel is a different story, when I smell that my heart starts beating faster:D