Pics of my "DIRTY" 06 F150

• Sponsors (?)

have had my 04 F-150 crew cab for a year and a half and just now put some wheels on the truck stayed with the 17's plan on doing a leveling kit from summit for $150 and if they will fit 35-12.50-17 toyo mud tires and if they are to big then will put 295-70-17 got tired of the truck looking like an old man's truck I am just thankfull that I have only had to sacrifice one stang. the wife would shoot me if I tried to sell her 2000 GT and since the 90 Gt is paid for it would be crazy to sell it. just want my cake and eat it as well:D

wicked93 said:
have had my 04 F-150 crew cab for a year and a half and just now put some wheels on the truck stayed with the 17's plan on doing a leveling kit from summit for $150 and if they will fit 35-12.50-17 toyo mud tires and if they are to big then will put 295-70-17 got tired of the truck looking like an old man's truck I am just thankfull that I have only had to sacrifice one stang. the wife would shoot me if I tried to sell her 2000 GT and since the 90 Gt is paid for it would be crazy to sell it. just want my cake and eat it as well:D
Old mans truck:mad: Wow I didnt realize how much the truth can hurt, no wonder I feel so at home in it...J/K :D Its actually kinda nice going for a ride and not feeling like I just robbed a bank and getting pulled over all the time, now they dont even give me a second look:nice:

wicked93 said:

You might have problems with 35"s on the F150 even with the leveling kit. some have been able to work it out. Either way its going to be close. The biggest I have gone are 33"s with the leveling. I did that on my 02 F150. I have not done the wheels and tires on my 05 F150 yet.

Patrick

I actually just read an article and that is what they did so just hoping I can fit them as well I plan on eventualy doing a 6 inch lift with 37's and a supercharger but when money allows if I would stop getting tattoo's might be able to:rolleyes:
and Ed your truck has better looking wheels from the factory than mine did so your truck doesn't look as if some old geezer is driving it as soon as the truck is clean I will post some pics

wicked93 said:
I actually just read an article and that is what they did so just hoping I can fit them as well I plan on eventualy doing a 6 inch lift with 37's and a supercharger but when money allows if I would stop getting tattoo's might be able to:rolleyes:
and Ed your truck has better looking wheels from the factory than mine did so your truck doesn't look as if some old geezer is driving it as soon as the truck is clean I will post some pics
Thanks for comp, Phil You'll have to bring it up to coffe shop one of theese nights:nice: I know what you mean about the tats I've got three and I want more bad!!!!

the tattoo thing is so addictive:nonono: I just had my half sleeve finished last night it goes from my elbow to just above the shoulder it took 3 sittings to complete I am going to have my back one redone since it looks like a$$ and make it larger in the process hell by the time you see me again I hope to have my left arm half sleeved and some rib cage work done as well:D the ribs might just make me cry a bit :eek: the tat guy just asked me if I enjoyed pain :rolleyes:

03yellowvenom said:
Thanks for comp, Phil You'll have to bring it up to coffe shop one of theese nights:nice: I know what you mean about the tats I've got three and I want more bad!!!!
You guys all still going to SB even in this weather and all?