Pics of my "DIRTY" 06 F150

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Ed ... I think you need to try harder. After all, this thread is about your DIRTY F-150. Your truck aspires to be as dirty as my STi...

dirty_sti.jpg

Get to it! I think you'll have to go offroad to get dirtier than this. Should be fun :).

Dave

03yellowvenom said:
Ya we still hang out in the winter but we havnt lately, also now we hang out on the other side of the parking lot by the new bank they just built:nice:
Sounds cool! Glad to see that you guys still hang out in the cold weather. I would as well, and I was invited a while ago but I am not sure if I lost my invite...:p

Rootus said:
Hey Ed ... I think you need to try harder. After all, this thread is about your DIRTY F-150. Your truck aspires to be as dirty as my STi...

dirty_sti.jpg

Get to it! I think you'll have to go offroad to get dirtier than this. Should be fun :).

Dave
Oh how I love the STI's. Good pick on the color too.....lol, well besides the dirt. Cant say my cars look any better right now though:(

Rootus said:

dirty_sti.jpg

Dave
Ya I want to get a few coats of wax on her first before I take it off road. I havnt even been able to get the first wax on it yet .Too much rain and to much work and ok i've been a little lazy too:rolleyes: . BTW Dave your car still looks slick even dirty, thats how you can tell a sharp car:nice: