PICS of my "NEW" Mustang!!

• Sponsors (?)

tunedin302 said:
I really don't want it to come across like that; however, right now I am on cloud 9. This is a car that I never thought I would own in this lifetime. My wife is sick of me talking about the new addition so I figured I would share with all the stangnetters. I know I love it when people post pics of their cars/parts ....... so please do enjoy and understand I am happier than a kid on christmas right now :)

You have every right to express your joy!! I think it would be safe to say that ALL of us here are happy for a fellow stangnetter to accomplish the aquisition his/her dream car!!! I would do the same.

Jim

tunedin302 said:
I really don't want it to come across like that; however, right now I am on cloud 9. This is a car that I never thought I would own in this lifetime. My wife is sick of me talking about the new addition so I figured I would share with all the stangnetters. I know I love it when people post pics of their cars/parts ....... so please do enjoy and understand I am happier than a kid on christmas right now :)
Same here, getting my springs today, I was like :D but now am like :( knowing you got a sick ass Cobra...I wish there was a smilie that flicked someone off, cuz I wouls use it :p

thanks for the pic's man!.... now that im done dry humping my pc, ill tell you how much i like it!!!! Im real happy you got the car of your dreams to bad it was 10-15 years down the road, but for that car it was worth the wait... im sure all of us stang owners feel the same way about are own cars being a dream car... im still on cloud 9 2months after the buy... well i just wanted you to kno im happy for you, now i gotta clean up a little mess!! LOL take care of it!!!

Roland69 said:
I would rather have a black or red one but any cobra would be perfect.....now you need to get a GMP teal 93 cobra diecast

I've had the teal GMP for awhile. It was something I always looked at that inspired me to work hard at my job. Fortunately, I was able to find the matching full-size version.

90mustang_GT50 - I was lucky that I didn't have to wait 10-15 years. I'm 30 years old and figured I wouldn't own a cobra until I was 40-45. Luckily, I was wrong. However, I just lucked out and really fell into this car.

Very nice pick-up!

I have to wonder: It seems to me that you barely drive your GT; now you have yet another garage queen. :D To that I say :hail2: - we should all be so fortunate. :nice:

Enjoy!

oh man...

homer-drool.gif

StopDrooling.jpg

NICE that is the only cobra I would ever buy, its the most rare combo :hail2:

I have looked at 2 or 3 cars just like that. I would have paid 14k no problem with those miles.

I hope you have room to put all these cars, If your anything like me you have more stuff than you do room to put it.

congrats, when your sick of it you can sell it to me :D

Thanks for the compliments guys! I already have a list of "future parts" for it :rolleyes: These cars are just way too addicting.

S&B said:
I hope you have room to put all these cars, If your anything like me you have more stuff than you do room to put it.

congrats, when your sick of it you can sell it to me :D

I'm realizing that I am running out of room quick! Do you have any room at your place for some parts :D

tunedin302 said:

Bah, screw that. We're all here to share each other's joy! I know a few of us would've been mad if we found out months down the road that you have a new(to you) Cobra and never said anything or posted pics!

Now, where's Jeff :stick: