pics of some car drawings i made

I have painted before, but small stuff. I did a boat house project for class and hand painted the 15 drawings or so. It took me a LONG time (a week straight of 3PM to 8AM days doing it) but came out alright. I also painted a few things on lids my mom has (flowers and stuff). My next step is to master airbrushing. I have a kit, and havent tried it more than once (got it when I was probably 14 or so). The compressor and everything is sitting right next to me, and I only opened the box and used it to paint a model car (one solid color too) probably two weeks after I got it. Thats something Id love to do and do it to peoples cars, and other vehicles!

• Sponsors (?)

I have painted before, but small stuff. I did a boat house project for class and hand painted the 15 drawings or so. It took me a LONG time (a week straight of 3PM to 8AM days doing it) but came out alright. I also painted a few things on lids my mom has (flowers and stuff). My next step is to master airbrushing. I have a kit, and havent tried it more than once (got it when I was probably 14 or so). The compressor and everything is sitting right next to me, and I only opened the box and used it to paint a model car (one solid color too) probably two weeks after I got it. Thats something Id love to do and do it to peoples cars, and other vehicles!

Man i've tried airbrushing too but it's real tricky. I hear that it's another one of those things that, once you learn how to do it and you learn the tricks, it only looks hard to people because they don't know the secrets.

As for doing tattoos, i was very very close this year in fact, but i was going in part with another dude that i know and it fell through. It's one of those jobs where you either pay to apprentice with someone, and then you're spending your time doing that and not working so who pays your bills? And who pays for the apprenticship? It's very much like going to school but you can't go out and get a school loan to tattoo with some dude up the street lol. The other option is to buy all the stuff and just DO it, but that requires that you're probably going to do some really crappy tattoos on some people, and that requires some really dumb people who just want free tattoos (which believe it or not there are LOTS of those people out there). I'm still thinking about it so we'll see. Maybe i'll become the first Stang.Net Tattoo Artist! (at least i don't know of anyone on here who does tattoos).

YES! I have airbrushed some before, but not a whole lot, and my dad gave me his really really nice Paasche airbrush from when he was a kid, and ive yet to use it. I used to use a cheap ass $25 no name one from harbor freight, but i havent done it in a while. I airbrushed a few model cars, including one i did for a national contest that i got 2nd place in...primer coat, 2 silver base coats, 4 candy jade green coats, and 2 clear coats. I'd LOVE to get really good at airbrushing because i found a fender strat guitar kit i wanna get and build my own guitar and i wanna airbrush it. Anyway, heres a bad pic of the car that i airbrushed...its the 68 Dart in teh case...

View attachment 414506

Okay one of you guys needs to draw me a tattoo :nice:

I want a wooden cross with a rose bush growing up it :shrug:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

:shrug:
attachment.php

Attachments

• strypetat.JPG
    strypetat.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 67