pics of some car drawings i made

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
these have been like over the last year or two, but i figured i'd post them on here and see what you guys think of them. lol some might not have rims and stuff, but you get the idea. anyways, sorry for the picture quality and enjoy

Picture006-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture005-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture004-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture003-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture001-1.jpg
[/IMG]

:)

• Sponsors (?)

Damn foo, those are some sweet drawings, I like the rat rod alot. Is that a Explorer Intake on the last one, I noticed all the horizontal lines in it, looked like my explorer intake. hahah

Some of them are really old, like I was 16/17 when I did them...

Actually pretty much all of them are from back then. I rarely get to draw nowadays! And the ones that are really pixilated are from the scanner scanning it in B/W instead of true color. The BMW looked just like the Escalade with the shading but the scanner messed it up really bad!

510784_215_full.jpg

510784_68_full.jpg

510784_306_full.jpg

510784_74_full.jpg

510784_214_full.jpg

Its funny, this thread inspired me to draw a car again, and I do have to say, Ive gotten a good deal better. I did a BMW 540 this time, very similar to the B/W one there, and it looks pretty good. This one the shading is more pronounced, the blacks blacker, and the whites whiter. The one up there is 100% colored pencil (looks better in person than it does when scanned) whereas now I use Marker, colored pencil and paint...

I might even think about doing drawings for people, framing them and charging... if people think they look good, could make some side money!

Its funny, this thread inspired me to draw a car again, and I do have to say, Ive gotten a good deal better. I did a BMW 540 this time, very similar to the B/W one there, and it looks pretty good. This one the shading is more pronounced, the blacks blacker, and the whites whiter. The one up there is 100% colored pencil (looks better in person than it does when scanned) whereas now I use Marker, colored pencil and paint...

I might even think about doing drawings for people, framing them and charging... if people think they look good, could make some side money!

Wow, all of these drawings are amazing! Ever think of using a stencil set to get the wheels more circular? Thats about the only suggestion I could make on these cars... great work!

Lol thanks, and I have and probably should grab an oval and circle stencil set, but have yet to actually do so... The drawing I just finished (no background yet) actually makes these look weak. Ill see if I cant get it online tomorrow, or the day after!

Well i go to art school, so i feel like i should contribute haha...heres a few i did for my portfolio...they arent as good as the above drawings, but they will do...my fav is the bullit wheel one or the unfinished mach

98cobra.jpg

foxgt.jpg

bullittwheeldrawing.jpg

DSCN1764.jpg

Attachments

• 98cobra.jpg
    98cobra.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 259
  • foxgt.jpg
    foxgt.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 74
  • bullittwheeldrawing.jpg
    bullittwheeldrawing.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN1764.jpg
    DSCN1764.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 82
WOW impressive... Ill throw my pic on here, for now, but when I get a few done Ill toss them into a post. This is a 540i BMW I did! Its a photo of the actual drawing, not scanned! Im halfway done with a red Z06 right now.

Im thinking of taking peoples cars and doing them (by request) and selling the pics. The photos come out to be about a foot long or so. I would have them drawn, put onto good paper and framed. How much do you think I could get for one, with a background and framed??

510784_308_full.jpg