Pics of the wife changing oil..

• Sponsors (?)

Thats awesome she helps out. My woman says shes going to help but i dont trust her because. I got a flat tire once in my camaro on the hightway and we were on the shoulder changing it i asked her to hold the hatch up because the struts were shot. She was holding it and bang seconds later she let it go on my head :angry: i let that go then i said watch for big trucks so i dont get hit while im doing this.. About 5 minutes go by and this truck flys by nearly clipping me and i stand up to see what she was doing. What was she doing you may ask? Following a butterfly around :nono: so needless to say she doesent help.

oh yeah, when she changes gas filters tell her to avoid getting gas in her arm pit and HER EARS. holy jesus does that hurt and make u dizzy and disoriented till it drys out i avoid even having my face under the gas filter when i change em. i also get to use a lift because i am a ford tech.

RsStanG1987 said:
Thats awesome she helps out. My woman says shes going to help but i dont trust her because. I got a flat tire once in my camaro on the hightway and we were on the shoulder changing it i asked her to hold the hatch up because the struts were shot. She was holding it and bang seconds later she let it go on my head :angry: i let that go then i said watch for big trucks so i dont get hit while im doing this.. About 5 minutes go by and this truck flys by nearly clipping me and i stand up to see what she was doing. What was she doing you may ask? Following a butterfly around :nono: so needless to say she doesent help.

Is she related to Forrest Gump by any chance. :rlaugh: