Pics of Your Work Place...

95_cobra123

Jun 14, 2004
Lovington, IL
Well i work at a car dealer as Internet MGR. this is what i sit by all day....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

work at a hardware store and go to school (PSU).

no offense intended 95_Cobra, but i find it kinda funny that you work with the internet all day, but your pics don't work. just kinda ironic. don't mean to piss you off.

gcomfx.com said:
Your pics won't load for me? :shrug: I try to go to them manually and get this:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

i can see his 3rd pic... it's a viper, that's why i said it was goading him all day...

ProKiller said:
no offense intended 95_Cobra, but i find it kinda funny that you work with the internet all day, but your pics don't work. just kinda ironic. don't mean to piss you off.

this is true :)

Well I'm a lifeguard (its a pool like any other indoor pool)
I'm a Electronics Salesman at SEARS (pics arent wotrh it)
and also I Test Drive Hondas for a friend that does Custom Chip Burning (timing adjustments,fuel mapping,boost and nitrous timing retard,full throttle launches and all that jazz) I dont know about all that much about Hondas I just drive them and get paid.

95BLKGT5.0 said:
Boring Aircraft Co. :rolleyes: Sorry I ment The Boeing Aircraft Co.
I work in the black hole so I can't tell you or show you anything or I would have to
TAKE ALL OF YOU OUT :uzi: :uzi:

ooo black ops, me likey... i'll probably be over there one day... well, maybe their fullerton, ca site. i did a raytheon internship over the summer and got to hear a few secrets :) cool stuff

Sweet, a Honda test drive not bad the s2000's r nice.

as for the pics they worked just fine for me at work i just set up a new wireless system at home today got it up and running so now i can post at home to and i see they r not work. will take care of that tomarow when i get to work. Thanks for telling me .

well test driving hondas can be aight but we are working on a turbo integra and individual throttle body JDM delsol and a turbo crx as soon as those cars come out of the shop next week. I just like driving period I would like to do some real racing in the future.